MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

4.3

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have fairly dry/dehydrated skin and this although doesn't feel drying on my skin, somehow accentuates my fine lines and pores.
I'm NC 20 now and I bought #23 which is a little dark and pulls very slightly grey.
I applied this with my fingers as I do all BB creams. It spreads easily but when it dries, it looks matte and gives me a really dried, dehydrated look. I don't particularly like the finish of this. It's thick but doesn't feel heavy.
I got the missha signature BB in #21 and I prefer the finish and colour match. It's much lighter and doesn't accentuate my fine lines and pores.
This isn't for dry/dehydrated skin girls.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Excellent product. Out of all of the missha bb creams this has to be the best.

Easy to blend, great texture. Fragrance is very light. I had no sign of a breakout at all and I am extremely prone. Definitely a high quality product and doesn't give you any of those nasty dry patches either.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

**Edit** So… I am very disappointed to say that after 2 weeks of using this my skin is out of control. I haven’t experienced this much congestion in a long time and in areas where I’ve never really broken out. My forehead, cheeks and jawline have broken out in little and medium sized white heads. I think it could be the SPF.. Such a shame as I’d thought I’d found my perfect match.. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Where has this BB Cream been all my life?

I have combination skin, that’s gets dry in winter but I still manage to get an oily t-zone halfway through the day and have occasional breakouts. I also suffer from dark under eye circles.

After reading the reviews on here I immediately googled where to find this cream in Australia and was happily surprised to find a stockist and ordered it straight away. I am of Italian descent and have an olive complexion with yellow undertones so I ordered the darkest, Shade #2 (one small con- not enough shades). This colour is actually perfect for my skin tone and I don’t see the grey that some others on here, I just add a little bronzer and I have glowing, healthy and natural looking skin which is just what I’ve been looking for!

The consistency is thick (a little goes a long way) but goes on quite nicely and sets beautifully, I don’t need to touch up at all at work and might need a bit of concealer under the eyes after work if I’m going out. Speaking of the eyes, if I dab a little of this on my circles it covers them up (not 100% but enough to not have to wear concealer if I don’t need it).

I haven’t really noticed any major problems, I am prone to breakouts around the jawline and that hasn’t really stopped but there are no new breakouts to speak of! I will definitely be purchasing again.

I too agree with most on here that say this isn’t for super dry skin as it does set quite quickly and you might see flaky bits BUT it does provide some moisture so if you’re like me who only suffers dryness in winter give it a go!

Also, I don't mind the pump BUT sometimes it fills with air bubbles and you need to pump more and you end up either squeezing out too much product or it splutters everywhere so I gave 1 lippie off for that and the fact we needs more shades!

on 11/19/2015 7:27:00 AM

I bought a couple of sample sizes in shade 1 from Ebay, after reading all the good reviews about this. I did not want to buy a full size tube without trying first, as this is one of the most expensive BB creams from Missha.

Shade 1 (I think this has been renamed as Shade 21) is perfect for my NC15 skin, but with only a choice of 2 colors in this, it does not suit everyone. The cream itself is very thick and great coverage, but spreads easily without looking mask like. I found that it did not settle into pores or fine lines, and gave a semi-matte finish (which is better for me than most BB creams which are excessively shiny on my skin.) It covered my melasma patches very well, without the need for an additional concealer.

I like the way this looks when applied, and I will probably buy a tube of this when I can get it on sale.

on 1/9/2015 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in #2. When I first got this, I didn't like it because I found the tint too grey and flat. So, I put it aside and forgot about it for a few months. I recently gave it another try and perhaps my skin got a bit lighter, but the tone didn't seem as grey to me.

Anyway, I really like the finish this provides on my oily skin. I swear that it makes my pores appear smaller. I would say that this is a medium coverage BB cream and it evens out my skin nicely, and covers up old blemish marks well. The staying power is also quite good and doesn't cake up late in the day like other products do on me. It is quite thick, so I squeeze some on the back of my hand and apply dots across my forehead, cheeks, chin and nose areas and slowly smooth it out. It also works very nicely with a BeautyBlender sponge.

I took off one lippie because the color selection needs improvement, but otherwise I'm very happy with it. I got mine during one of the Missha 40% sales. I also highly recommend watching out for those!

on 12/26/2013 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Totally love it, the best BB/CC of all I have tried and believe me I tried many, mostly hi-end products like The History of Whoo, Hera, Sulwhasoo you name it. I was very reluctant about Missha because its skincare is less natural than, say, Whoo which I like better than Sulwhasoo. But I happened to find a full list of ingredients online in English and was totally sold because it happens to have ginseng water or extract or whatever in the second place and a good several dozens of other oriental miracle stuff. Can you believe that. It beats by far all western foundations claiming to have skincare properties. So I first purchased it in Natural Beige and 20 ml version. It comes thick but lovely emollient and blends well, I put it over Whoo balancer or even lotion when my skin is drier. I use my fingers. A little goes a long way, it doesn't cake up or crease, it is not too shiny but I prefer to settle it with powder. Color wise, 01 goes well with my fair pinkish-neutral skin (Dior 010-020 or MAC NW15), though I have also had some samples in the same 01 and they were much darker and had greyish tone to them and didn't suit me that well. Or did I think so at that moment? I am not very sure of color consistency between batches. Well, I was so impressed that I also purchased full 50ml versions in 01 and 02, for the summer time and am so excited for them to arrive. It is dirt cheap and if you love ginseng skincare, you should try it.

I've been obsessed with finding the perfect foundation for quite some time. I thought I'd found it when I discovered Armani silk foundation in 4.5. Nope. This is the best I've used. The calm beige color is perfect for my skin, the coverage is great--but give it a minute to sink in. The price is much better than the $65 for Armani, I paid about $17 on amazon. NIce texture too and doesn't ever look mask-like with such good coverage. I haven't noticed any miraculous change in my skin, but just as a foundation it's pretty great!

on 10/4/2012 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Finally an HG product! This is everything I was always hoping to find in a tinted moisturiser! It has more coverage than the western tm's but less than a full foundation whilst also having a higher spf and skin brightening ingredients. I generally set it with mineral powder for extra staying powder but have also gone out in just this in a pinch and it still looks great. The finish is glowy, but not shiny or greasy like western tm's tend to be.

It did not break me out even though I have acne prone skin and did not cause allergic reactions even though I tend to be sensitive. This product does have a light herbal scent, but it fades in seconds and I did not find it to be obtrusive.

The down sides of this product are the price and color choices. It's fairly expensive $45 USD and only comes in two colors, both of which are light. This was not a problem for me as I am asian/caucasian and have pale yellow toned skin, but the colors it comes in are not going to work for a lot of people. However, if you can find a match in your skin tone I would say "Give this a try!"

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am currently using this for my daily foundation and I LOVE it! I have several MISSHA BBs and this one is my fave by far. Because I have a bit of color (it's August as I write this), I know this will be too dark for me mid-winter but for now I am really enjoying it. I ordered it from Amazon and it was very reasonably priced. I have it in the lightest shade and it's a perfect match for my NC15+tan skin (probably around NC20). It is slightly warm but pretty neutral, natural finish, does not cause any breakouts and wears very well throughout the day despite heat here over 90 degrees. Great product - highly recommend for the pale ladies!

I have tried quite a few BB creams and this is my favourite.
Neither too matte or too dewy it has a perfect creamy finish and the colour seems way better and not as grey as Perfect Cover. It is expensive but you only need a tiny amount so it should last for ages. Highly recommended.