MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 11/15/2017 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently purchased a whole travel size trial kit of all Missha's BB creams. The Moisture and Matte BB Creams made me break out but this one stayed on my face through out the day and the oil control was way better than the Matte one. This one didnt make me break out and my face is pretty oily and sensitive!!

on 11/8/2016 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Another outstanding product from Missha. I've been using it for 2 months now, so it's time for a review. Guess I was lucky since this BB cream didn't break me out like some of the reviewers, which is odd, cause I'm extremely clog-prone.

Cho Bo Yang is definitely on the thicker side, when it comes to consistency, so if you're looking for an even higher coverage than let's say Perfect Cover BB Cream from Missha, then Cho Bo Yang may be something for you. It preforms splendid when it comes to evening out the skin, my face looks like airbrushed when I apply this with the beauty blender and it doesn't oxidise or fade away. The finish is not entirely matte but it's neither on the dewy side, I'd rather say it's satin.

What I also noticed is that my skin needs more hydration when I wear Cho Bo Yang. I usually apply the SK-II essence and follow up with a light face cream before I apply this BB cream and it works perfectly. Day cream alone is not enough in my case though I think you wont need this extra essence-lotion-whatever-moisture step, if your skin is on the oilier or combo side. Obviously, the oil control is very good.

So all in all: this is definitely worth spending your money on and I think that drier skin type ladies and gents will also like this if you double up the moisture cream because despite being a little drying, this BB cream doesn't emphasize dry pathes and fine lines.

The reason I took one lippy off is the limited colour range. I wear #13 in Misshas Perfect Cover BB Cream, so the shade #1 is a little too dark on me.

This is definitely my HG BB cream. I have tried Etude house, ettu sais but this win those two hands down.

Initially, I changed my BB cream as my other 2 creams were causing me some break outs / serious white casts which I didn't like. So I got on to doing research about medium coverage BB cream to cover those blemishes and finally got Missha Cho Bo Yang - since it boasts of medium to full coverage & a matte cover.

I am so glad I made this choice. I am pretty sure the ginseng extract within made my skin better! Plus I was using a soap with natural ingredients (no chemicals) at that time to prevent more pimples from popping out. I kinda like the ginseng smell thou; makes me feel like this cream is pampering my skin with some medical treatment.

I am already on my 3rd tube which I got in korea. They changed packaging and it comes with a pump - pretty nice for me. Oh & this thing lasts for months! With my daily usage, it can probably last up to 6-7 months (:

on 5/2/2015 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Easily my favourite BB cream out of the dozen or more I've tried, and another big tick for Missha. I'm the darker shade #2 and have repurchased in #23 (it's the same, just changed to be in line with the usual Korean shade codes) which will suit those around NW/NC25-30. I was dubious at first it might be too grey but it really improves my skin tone to be brighter and wuch more uniform, an enormous feat given I'm covered in melasma! It's a shame the shade range is small but it's worth testing if you can. I was surprised I matched. Let it sink in a few minutes then judge in sunlight.

It seems full coverage but doesn't have the typical problems that brings. This cream blends in seamlessly, is quick drying and is so light you will forget you're wearing it. Finish is satin which can easily pull matte when teamed with the right primer or a slight dust of powder.

I'm confused if this is meant to be for dry or oily skin, but it is amazing on my dry skin, even on really flaky days. I don't find it either moisturising or drying but it sinks in nicely and keeps my face looking neat without causing it more problems. That's exactly what I want from my base make up! It lasts upwards of 12 hours in my humid climate and looks natural until removed with a cleanser.

It has a herbal scent initially but its gone by the time you apply. Its so easy to apply - pat/swipe with fingers/brush/sponge. It all works quick and easy. This has really changed how I treat my face. Because my pigmentation is so bad I'd feel compelled to put on foundation every time I left the house and it could look cakey and inappropriate. Now I just take 5 seconds to apply this in the morning and off I go, no one realises how bad my skin really is because this looks so natural and stays put all day, even through high impact exercise!

I still use a sunscreen for higher SPF and PA protection, and I also still use foundation for going out for more formal occasions. This plays nicely with everything I layer it with.

I never realised how amazing BB cream could be until I tried this. It is a game changer!

on 12/10/2014 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

THIS IS A REVIEW FOR THE NEW VERSION.

Not sure if the formula changed but they change the shade colors. Instead of 1 and 2, it comes out like other Missha BB creams (#21, 23). It now comes in a pump form like the other Missha BBs.

COLOR: I got #23. It's similar to the other Missha 23s. Will fit a NC25-30. Grey tone makes it appear brighter on my yellow based skin even though the color looks dark when pumped out.

SKIN TYPE: I read Korean blogs after I bought this. //THIS IS FOR OILY SKIN.// It is not for dry skin. I don't know why Missha advertised it for dry skin. koreans are awful at translating stuff in English, but they are getting better! I get dry patches with this despite wearing banila co cc cream under it.

I wish I had known it was for oily skin before purchasing. So I wouldn't repurchase this again. It is full coverage.

on 7/9/2014 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream is very thick. I was expecting full coverage with one layer because it is so thick. The coverage did not live up to expectation. I need 3 layers to cover up acne, 2 layers to cover up fading marks. The color is way too pink. I use shade #2, the darkest shade. My face looks very pink with this on and my neck without this on is yellow. I don't want to use on my neck because color comes off even after setting it with powder. I don't want collars of all my shirts look rusty. This bb cream gives a shiny finish, not dewy, shiny. The only thing I like about this bb cream is the lack of strong scent.

This is my fifth BB cream and the last I'll ever try. The formula is slightly thicker than Skin79 Pink and BRTC Gold Caviar, but still smooth and creamy. It is super blendable and never feels like it will cake up like Lioele Triple The Solution. I bought Natural Beige, which a touch fair for me because it doesn't seem to oxidize during the day but it's nothing a little MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural can't fix. Initially I liked how it made my skin look - flawless and porcelain-like, but then I started noticing dry patches so that was the end of that!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I waited a couple months before I wrote this review just to make sure - but this is my favourite BB cream out in the market :D

I've tried quite a few - especially the Asian BB creams (from Dr G, to BRTC, to Estee Lauder, Skin79 etc) and I absolutely love this one!

I have NC25/C3.5 skin for reference and No 2 Calm Beige is a good match for my skintone (the best I've ever found in terms of BB creams), moreso in the cooler months. When I start to tan I use a darker setting powder to offset any paleness.

It has a medium-full coverage (depending on how you layer it) and really covers all my redness, blemishes and scarring (I don't have a lot of this but I find it really smooths everything out). It has quite a thick matte consistency which is also good for my combination skin. I set this with powder and it looks really natural on.

A problem that I've had with other BB creams is that they tend to oxidise and leave a grey cast. I haven't had this problem really at all with this - which is fantastic!

My old HG BB cream is Missha Signature Real Complete which I used to love - I alternate between the two but I find myself reaching for this one a lot more.

EDIT July 2014: after over 1 year of use I still love this BB cream but I do find it that it does get a bit ashy by the end of the day. I find myself reaching for my Missha Signature Real Complete a lot more if I feel like using a BB cream I have downgraded one lippy because of this

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I'm NC 25 and I have this in Shade 1. It suits my yellow asian skintone well when I apply it VERY thinly. Putting on a lot would make you look ghostly and grey. And even with a very thin application, it covers my pimple scars and blemishes pretty well. Still have to put concealer on my undereyes though. It leaves a satin finish on me and my skin is combination oily. Descent wearability during the day too. But what catches my attention in this Bb cream is that after I remove all of my makeup at the end if the day, I can really see that my skin is visibly brighter and glowing. And this is just after my ponds cold cream. The brightness doesn't go away even after I wash my face with clarisonic then toner and moisturizer. This effect only happens when I use this and never on my other foundations nor other bb creams (Bobbi brown and Kiehl's). Im sure of it cause i put it on rotation with the others and i can really see the difference with this. Amazing.

This is the best of Missha's BB creams in my opinion. More SPF and better coverage than the others. Missha says this BB is best for aging/dry skin but I disagree. I've got combi/ oily skin with light acne and light hyper pigmentation. This BB covers well but not perfectly. I use a concealer on top and setting powder. I've been using this BB regularly for 8 months and haven't even finished up half. Not too expensive compared to dept store foundations. 4 stars because this make up tends to rub off during the day. Maybe I'm too oily? But the lasting power doesn't always make me happy. I live in Korea and recommend Missha products. Love Missha's nail polishes if you can pick some up.