MISSHA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
MISSHA  Cho Bo Yang BB Cream
MISSHA MISA Cho Bo Yang BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 20ml

Water, Titanium Dioxide, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Arbutin Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Diisostearyl Malate, TalcIron Oxides, Beeswax, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Disteardimonium Hectorite Fragrance, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate Adenosine, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Bletilla Striata Root Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Asparagus Cochinchinensis Root Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, SilicaTerminalia Chebula Fruit Extract Gold

on 10/19/2013 3:13:00 PM

This is the best bb cream I've ever tried, I use it everyday for about 1 year so I know what I'm talking about. It perfecetly covers all your imperfections, unite your skin and it looks so naturally! I can't say anything bad about this product, because it is simply perfect, I'll probably use is till I die haha. I have combination skin and it works on me amazingly (of course with powder). So go and buy it, cause you are not gonna regret it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OK. So I'll just jump straight into it! I'm sure many would not want a wishy-washy long review, right?

CONS:
- Limited shades (2 SHADES ONLY!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?) Oh, btw, the darkest shade was too light for me! Not that i have dark skin colour (typical Asian skin tone) and thus it casted a grey-ish sort of glow on me (NOT in a good way).

- Light coverage (I have acne and MANY acne scars) and this did not cover those up AT ALL. Except some REALLY faded scars. So if you are looking for a medium to full coverage BB cream, this product is NOT for you.

- Price was kinda steep. Purchased this on sale at one of their outlets at around S$40 ish dollars? Will be willing to fork out that amount if the product was actually good

-Makeup came off DESPITE primer and setting powder (lasted around 4-5 hours)

PROS:
- Did not break me out or irritate me skin (WOOHOO!)

- I dont know about others but I'm KINDA liking the smell of this BB cream. Even though i usually like me face products fragrance free.

Overall, I think it is a pretty decent product though not suited for my problematic skin. Though I will not repurchase this

on 7/19/2013 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Colour: extremely grey. A little too light for my NC20 skin
Coverage: full coverage. Covers up all redness and most acne and scars. Still requires concealer on darker blemishes.
Finish: Very matte. The grey cast provides a flat, mask-like finish and due to the full coverage, you definitely need some blush to add some colour back into your face
Lasting power/oil control: Oil control is low. Nose gets oily within an hour, maybe two if I'm lucky, cheeks oily after 2-3 hours. This then makes the BB cream separate a little and becomes patchy; not a good look.
Packaging: a lot cuter than what it looks like in pictures. Squeeze bottle is a plus, however, you can't see how much product is left
I think this product may have caused some breakouts. Not 100% sure, but not willing to try it again to see

on 2/9/2013 9:51:00 AM

I have only tried couple BB Creams (this one, Missha M Perfect Cover and Skin79 Pink) and this is my favorite one of them. I Have a lot to cover on my face and I also have oily skin and this bb cream has the best coverage from the ones that I have tried. It also makes my skin more matte looking with this bb cream than with the others I've tried but it still looks natural. I got the shade 2# and at first it looks pretty grey but once I've blended it on to my skin it's just the right color! It also stays on the whole day. Only cons are that my skin does get oily during the day so I have to plot my face but it happens with all the foundations and bb creams that I've tried. And other con is that it has a strong scent. But all in all I really like this BB Cream and I will definitely repurchase this!

on 12/2/2012 1:31:00 AM

LOVE this BB cream! I've used Missha's Perfect Cover, Lioele's Beyond the Solution, and a few samples of other BB creams, but this one tops them all. I will mostly compare Cho Bo Yang with Lioele's Beyond the Solution because those are the two I use right now.

I have #2, which is a tad too dark for me but it's not noticeable [to others]. For reference, I am NC25 in MAC.

The first thing I noticed about this BB cream was that it is THICK!! Twice did I squeeze some on my brush (e.l.f. powder brush) and had it fall off (now I am careful to not tilt my brush downwards or even to the side). While it is thick, it's also creamy. It spreads and blends well. There was a time when many of my acne scars were faded and I did not have to apply concealer, but I got new scars and do have to use concealer now. Regardless, this is one of the few BB creams that covers well. I would say it is between medium-full, but I cannot build it up to full.

I always use a setting powder when applying BB cream/foundation. Oil control is pretty good compared to Lioele's Beyond the Solution. When I apply my Lioele BB cream and just stay at home all day, my face gets very oily throughout the day, but when I apply Missha's Cho Bo Yang BB Cream, my face only gets dewy by nighttime. Also, Cho Bo Yang has better lasting power.

Two days ago, I decided to mix my Lioele Beyond the Solution BB cream and Missha Cho Bo Yang BB cream together. Color was perfect for me, coverage was still pretty good, and oil control was much better than if I had just used Lioele alone.

As far as skin-improving properties go, I haven't noticed a difference in my skin but that's because the only problem right now is acne, and this product does not claim to have any anti-acne properties. However, my skin definitely looks smoother with this applied.