no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I disagree with the other two reviewers. I've used this product for nearly ten years and I always get perfect results, if I don't rest assured it will be another styling product that has caused the issue. I apply this to my mid length and ends (no more than two pumps) and regardless of whether I'm doing a wet set or dry pin curls my curls come out perfect. My hair, is touchable and soft and has beautiful hold. When I bother to wrap my hair the body I get is amazing, like something out of a commercial. Trying to think of some negatives but there really is none; there is no stickiness and no buildup. If you're looking for something that is going to make your hair hard and gives absolutely no movement to your hair then this is not the product for you. It's inexpensive and does the job; what's not to love. I will always have this product in my stash.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Relaxed, Fine

3.0

8 years ago

Works better than some wrapping lotions I've tried, but my problem with this one is that you've got to use a lot of product to achieve a smooth wrap. For those of you familiar with the Keracare line, there products are not cheap, so having to use so much product for a type of styling treatment already priced high is not cool! Keracare can do better than this - especially if they want people to pay $15 for wrap lotion! Therefore, although this works okay, I can only give 3 lippies.

About reviewer (491 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

1.0

8 years ago

Truly, this product doesn't wrap or set anything. It gives no hold or control what.so.ever. The more you use the harder your hair gets. I'm so surprised because several of Keracare's other products are really good. Also, the price is really high for a "setting lotion".

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Not Sure