Nivea Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Anti-wrinkle Light Day Cream with SPF15

Nivea Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Anti-wrinkle Light Day Cream with SPF15

2.5

on 7/11/2014 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

after turning 40, Iīve noticed big changes on my skin. My skin has always been prone to breakouts, and It would be unthinkable to use nivea products some years ago, as they are usually very rich. but now, with wrinkles starting to show up, nivea products are bliss, not only this one, but even the classic blue thin cream, and also the cellular antiage serum, which I love. this q10 is a very good moisturizer, with some great ingredients like algae, and without clogging products. Itīs a light cream, sinks easily without clogging pores. I like it very much. The only thing I donīt like is the packaging (heavy jar), a pump dispenser would be perfect.
I live in Europe, so I use the german version, if you are in the USA check out the formula, because sometimes the same product has a different ingredients list.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I really don't understand why does this cream rubs off into little pieces after like 5 minutes from putting it on , whether you put make up on it or not , it piles and rubs off into many pieces , what the hell.. I gave it two stars cause even though it rubs off my skin feels better. I feel so bad cause I paid so much , yet I will not throw it away cause it does not give me acne , I will continue using it as a facial mask that may benefit my skin then I will rub it off cause it does come off anyways within 10 minutes .. really what a shame :(

on 4/27/2013 8:55:00 AM

I love the regular Q10 cream but this was the worst, left a film on my skin and would roll off into little pieces whn to tried to put makeup over the top, or even if you just rubbed your face with your fingers- white cake crap would come off.

Terrible

on 11/21/2011 1:57:00 PM

I think this product is better for summer (I have combination skin). I am using it in the Autumn and find that I have to go back to moisturise my skin again. I also find that it forms almost a film, so that when applying foundation you get lots of little bits coming off (looks like you have major dry skin). Nice for summer and if you aren't wearing make up, but dont think I would by it again.