Nivea Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Anti-wrinkle Light Day Cream with SPF15

Nivea Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Anti-wrinkle Light Day Cream with SPF15

2.7

on 11/21/2014 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Okay so I want to start off with the positives of this moisturiser and say that it hydrated my combination skin really well, had a subtle but pleasant scent to it and, being the pale little snowflake I am, appreciated the SPF 15 incorporated into it. The anti-ageing aspect (although I'm still young) was also a bonus. But this product is just not good for acne prone skin, so bad that it actually broke me out into cystic acne after being clear of any acne (a part from some scars on my cheeks) for about a year. I used this for 2 weeks around June/July and I still have some painful pimples left as collateral damage from this product. This is a great little moisturiser if you have normal/combination skin, but my fellow acne-prone goddesses, keep on trying. I recommend Av�ne's range of clenance moisturisers; they're super gentle and hydrating and suitable for extremely sensitive skin.

on 7/11/2014 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

after turning 40, Ive noticed big changes on my skin. My skin has always been prone to breakouts, and It would be unthinkable to use nivea products some years ago, as they are usually very rich. but now, with wrinkles starting to show up, nivea products are bliss, not only this one, but even the classic blue thin cream, and also the cellular antiage serum, which I love. this q10 is a very good moisturizer, with some great ingredients like algae, and without clogging products. Its a light cream, sinks easily without clogging pores. I like it very much. The only thing I dont like is the packaging (heavy jar), a pump dispenser would be perfect.
I live in Europe, so I use the german version, if you are in the USA check out the formula, because sometimes the same product has a different ingredients list.

on 4/27/2013 8:55:00 AM

I love the regular Q10 cream but this was the worst, left a film on my skin and would roll off into little pieces whn to tried to put makeup over the top, or even if you just rubbed your face with your fingers- white cake crap would come off.

Terrible