MAC Cosmo Lipstick

4.3

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This lipstick looks good on anyone. It's just a pretty color great for everyday wear.
It just gives you that nude feel and just gives your face warmth. It's not pale either unlike other nudey shades.

Give this shade a try!

This is the first MAC lipstick. One of my best friends send it to me as my birthday gift. I should say it's amazing and I love it so much. I like the color because it fits my skin and face.
Unlike some of lipsticks I bought before, this one never feel dry when wear it. I would like to get a pink one again someday. MAC, love you ~~~

To Read all 176 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Great Medium Cream finish pink! Even on My Nc-42ish skin tone, I use it with Soar lipliner or Kevyn Aucyone pink lipliner. Can be worn alone or with eye makeup and can look professional as well. Photographs well. Will all the pinks and mauves and liquid lipsticks I have been buying still a favorite.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I adore this colour! It's just lovely and so complimenting. There are days when I just don't know what to wear, or feel like everything looks off, and cosmo is there to the rescue - it *always* looks right. It gives so much colour to my lips but it's not too bold, and it's just a lovely brown-pink shade.
The amplified finish is very comfortable: it's opaque, light on the lips and moisturizing.
I do feel though that it's not as long lasting as I'd like. I feel that the amplified finishes transfer more easily to whatever is touching your lips than satin or matte finishes, but it still leaves a nice stain during the day and I'd describe it as requiring medium maintance.
Overall, it's one of my absolute favorite lipsticks and I just love it.

The first Mac lipstick I have completely used up. A perfect MLBB shade on me. Gives my lips definition. It's super comfortable, stays in place, and is low maintenance.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My HG lipstick. This color is so in right now- it goes along with the "Kylie Jenner" trend, except this color is a bit more pink leaning than brown (which i like!!). When I wear colors with more of a brown tone to them, such as Velvet Teddy, it kind of makes my lips look a bit muddy (I'm NC20 for reference). Cosmo has a wonderful balance of pink and brown, making it an amazing everyday shade, kind of MLBB but it's still apparent i'm wearing lipstick. I like to pair this with Rimmel lip liner in Addiction (perfect match), which gives me an all day wear. However, feel free to wear this lipstick on it's own, as it has good staying power by itself as well. Since this is an amplified creme finish, it has a slight sheen to it (no shimmer), though not to the point of looking super glossy. Will definitely repurchase when this runs out!

This is my very first MAC lipstick. And I am very happy with it. It's a midtone pink with just the right amount of brown - "pink coco" as described. As an MLBB, it's a very versatile shade, around 1-2 shades deeper than my natural lipcolor. It's actually my to-go lipstick, when I feel like sporting a "modest" look.

As an amplified, formulation is utter heaven. Glides like butter, doesn't feel dry with just the right amount of shine. It's also opaque when applied. I think it's a universal shade for all skintones. It's also a safe bet when you want a natural-looking "nude". Overall, it's a very recommended shade for MAC lippie newbies. You can never go wrong with this one.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Nude with pink matte.

Over a cherry red lip liner and Mac Russian Red. With a gold smoky eye.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I just love this color.it brightens up my skin tone.it can be paired with smokey eye for evening.its very moisturizing. Takes care of my otherwise dry lips

This is one color that I do not like its an orangey pinky brown just ugly and I find that a tube of the amplified cremes last all of a month with regular use they arent worth the 16.00 and most of the colors in this range can be found in other brands for cheaper I won't repurchase any of them again ill stick to mac's mattes.