Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.1

on 11/17/2018 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

To me this is the closest I’ve gotten to a drugstore concealer that is comparable to my favorite NARS radiant creamy concealer. It’s easy to apply and lasts all day on my oily skin with little or no creasing and has great coverage. I also love that it doesn’t dry out the under eye area like tarte shape tape.

on 8/5/2018 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I was so psyched when this was finally released in darker shades. It's a great concealer and works beautifully under my eyes and around my mouth. I use Hazelnut to cancel out any darkness and Tan/Caramel to highlight. The undertones look really good on my skintone. I've been using this for about 6-7 months and find that it works with every type of foundation I've worn but liquid foundation seems to suit it best. It blends beautifully with a beauty blender and I have been able to spot conceal with Hazelnut alone with translucent powder to set.

I'm a little torn about the applicator. I like how the sponge feels and applies the concealer but it does get a little messy and I wonder about bacteria being able to setting on the applicator. It also takes a very long time to initially get the product to 'click' up into the applicator.

My 'Holy Grail' concealer is Nars Radiant Creamy concealer but I did not replace it when I used it up after trying this concealer. This works just a well, lasts just as long and is a very good price to boot!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I hated this. It is so drying, and dried down on my undereyes weirdly to some uncomfortable texture that kept crumbling off and separating. The coverage is poor and I would have to do several layers for any sufficient covering of my dark eye circles which I have never had to do with any other concealer (and I own about over 15). The only good thing about it is it’s sponge applicator which is very soft and feels nice. I wanted to like this but it had to go in the bin.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I was finally able to try this as it seemed to only be for the vanilla girls. I got 2 one in Tan and the other in Caramel. I like how thick the formula. For a drugstore product, this is very pigmented and makes you look very highlighted. I hope they continue to expand the color range as this is a good dupe to me for the Nars concealer in the tube. I will be using this concealer all spring and summer while I'm business travel as I would rather lose a 7.99 concealer vs 30.00

on 2/8/2018 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is not discontinued, they just released deeper shades and I am so excited that my favorite drugstore brand has given me the opportunity to enjoy this gem. I purchased 2 of the newly released colors in Tan and Caramel. Caramel is more for highlighting as it is the lighter of the 2. I love the packaging, the clicky twist up function, the fact that you can clearly see how much you have left, the applicator is amazing, I dot the concealer on then blend with a beauty blender. This has a thin consistency but packs a lot of pigment to give me a fully awake look. It lasts all day as long as I set it with loose powder. I keep saying this and they keep amazing me. I love Maybelline, it is my favorite drugstore brand. I will certainly purchase this again and again.

on 11/14/2014 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Like the Eraser concealer, this, too, left a rather noticeable cast under my eyes despite the amount of powder I patted on top of it. However, I have to say, the scent is rather fun and pleasant - almost smells like chocolate. Too bad it didn't conceal the way I wanted it to. I think I'll stick with my Maybelline Fit Me concealer instead.

on 11/20/2013 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I bought the darkest one. I don't know what the heck I was thinking because it was still too light. Then the applicator was really weird. It just sucks that if I really want to get a good product that matches my skintone I have to go to a department store.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I find this concealer to be fairly decent. When applying it, for me it goes on with enough product. After applying under my eyes, I blend it out with a wet Sonia Kashuk blending sponge, and set with powder. The biggest con to me is the limited shade range. I bought this in the shade honey, and it's pretty light on my NC45 skin tone, if you want to compare it in terms of Mac Cosmetics shades, so for anyone with a deeper skin tone than that, it may not work for you.