Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

on 12/28/2018 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Doesn't brighten my eye area as much as other concealers, but this doesn't crease, gives me a natural finish, and is very affordable. Prior to this, I was using the Bobbi Brown under eye corrector which creases within minutes and gives me an awful crepey look.

on 11/16/2018 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I'm surprised that this concealer doesn't have a higher rating. This is one of the few products I repeatedly buy. My sister used mine one time and liked it so much she bought one for herself. I use the "Light" shade and it instantly brightens my dark circles and makes me look more awake. I also like the applicator tip, product texture, and that you don't need a lot of it when you apply. The only thing I have noticed is that if I apply setting powder, it makes it look dry and creasy. But when I stopped doing that, it looks fine.

on 10/19/2018 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i really tried to like this product (mostly because of the positive yt reviews). The applicator is awful, wastes too much product. The first time i bought it i thought the packaging had a problem because i had to do a lot of spins to make the product comes out. The second one i bought had the same problem, so is a general issue.
The formula itself is not the worst, has a decent pigmentation and doesn't look pinkish/orangeish in my olive skin tone, but there are better drugstore concealers that lasts a lot more than this one.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great for yellow toned skin

on 8/9/2018 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This concealer is good for brightening your under eyes, but not for covering zits or acne scars due to not enough coverage.

Personally, the best thing about this concealer is that it doesn't break my skin out. Plus, the price is good too. Would buy again.

on 7/22/2018 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I’m in love with this concealer I have very dark under eyes and olive skin tone and the shade Golden is everything it covers my under eyes so well and it’s very hydrating but a little bit goes along way so use it wisely . If you don’t have this concealer what u doing ?

on 7/8/2018 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really really hate the applicator, hence the packaging. Because the product itself is just amazing!!!! It's super creamy, blends out really nicely. I didn't experience any creasing and it lasted all day long. It has really nice coverage. A medium coverage, but buidable.

I have in the shade medium. For reference, I'm 228 soft tan in the fit me foundation.

The only con was the applicator, hence the packaging. The sponge applicator absorbed too much product that it kept me from getting a higher coverage. Hence the sponge became very unsanitary. I would usually remove the sponge each time i buy a new one. I'm a concealer addict, hence the reason i hated the applicator.

Tho I would definitely repurchase.
But the next time i do, i might wanna try to transfer the product into the makeup revolution concealer's packaging πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i really2 love makeup revolution concealer's packing and most importantly its big doe foot applicator 😍😍😍
And yes, I'm digging its sleek packaging.

Someday, i might wanna buy the famous tarte shape tape 😍😍😍😍 the fact that its high coverage and has loads of product in it just speaks to me.

on 6/20/2018 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First of all, when I went to try this concealer I was skeptical to see if it was actually going to be good. I tried it the first time on my best friend's birthday and I fell in love with how it looked in camera and with flash photography. It was very easy to blend in. I can use either my beauty blender or a brush but I do prefer using my beauty blender. It does not give me a flash back when the camera flash hits my face. The coverage is medium to high coverage. The only annoying thing is that you have to keep turning the tube to get the product to come out.

on 3/30/2018 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Despite it being a great concealer, this broke me out badly. To those who are not acne prone, this is a good drugstore concealer. It is very light-weight and it covered my dark circles under my eyes and dark spots left from pimples. Also, if you think the sponge isnt hygenic, you can pull it out. Pay attention to the ingredients, I realized that sodium chloride in makeup breaks me out.

on 3/4/2018 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Favorite concealer. Always have it on me.