Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

on 2/15/2019 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ok, I never thought I would use a drug store concealer but I’ve officially converted. I have deep allergy lines right under my lower lash lines, and have noticed I look more tired lately. I don’t wear a lot of makeup, just tinted sunscreen. I wanted a natural looking, everyday concealer that was no-muss-no-fuss. The last thing I want to do in the morning is blend or wonder if my concealer is noticeable next to my sheer mineral sunscreen. I fell for the shapetape and NARS concealer hype (I mean they work, but they are THICK and really only look good with a full face of makeup IMO). This concealer is thin in texture, yet has enough coverage to hide the slight under eye inner corner darkness I’ve developed. It is buildable, non-irritating and non-drying. I blend a bit with me ring finger and walk out the door. I don’t have to set this since it’s hydrating and it has yet to settle into lines. I bought this in a shade that matches my skin tone since I’m not going for a brightening, highlighting, look during the week. This fits the bill, it’s natural, easy-to-use and did I mention AFFORDABLE? Overall, well worth the purchase.

As an aside, I’ve heard many people complain about the packaging but unless you’re using a jar concealer with a clean brush after every dip, I don’t think any concealer is completely hygienic.

on 4/27/2018 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've heard so many good things about this product and so many people have sworn by it. BUT I dont know... I'm not seeing the miracles that this concealer brings to others. Maybe I haven't got too much experience with other concealers. (Maybe it's Maybelline haha ;) It's great but I reckon it's best used when the sponge is taken off. Much more sanitary! Also, I have the shade medium and light (I need to mix the two to get the right shade) and I think they need a larger shade range. It would also be great if they could come out with shades with more yellow undertones.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like it a lot but it takes foreverrrr for me to get a lot of product out. I would twist so many times. Anyways, it's perfect for cleaning up my brows AND concealing AND highlighting your face. A little does not go a long way for me tho

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Idk if I'm using it wrong or what. But its makes my under eye look dryer even after serum and moisturizer.

on 5/3/2017 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I use this to spot conceal and it does an okay job even though it's not full coverage. It reduces the redness of pimples which is enough for me on a daily basis. It also lasts throughout the day. However, this does not work well on dry patches but it becomes better eventually as I have oily skin. I was also grossed out about the sponge applicator but have removed it after reading a suggestion!

update: I tried applying this with a brush and it gives better coverage! (I used to use my fingers to blend it out)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm so late to jump on this bandwagon but better late than never! I really love this concealer as it can conceal my dark eye circles really well! It blends really easily and looks really smooth! I always make sure to set it with a powder and it lasts really well throughout the whole day on my oily skin.

I got it in the shade Natural and it is a really good match for my skin.

But the sponge feels quite nasty after a few uses, and because of this i don't dare to use this concealer on any other parts of my face except for my under eye.

Would still highly recommend!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Don't expect it to work on dark circles,maybe using a color corrector will help.It is not as heavy as the mac prolong wear concealer.However i still buy this one because it is so inexpensive and you can make it work if you use the right method.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I feel like the problem with this one for me is that the undertones run pink, which may be wonderful for cool toned girls, but for me, as a half-black NC42, it just didn't work out. I tried highlighting with it, and, nope. I'll stick to my Maybelline Fit Me in shade '20 Sand'. It felt like it just sat on my skin and it didn't look seamless. It's also too matte for my taste. Nope, won't be using again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Wow, this concealer is THE BOMB. It's got really great coverage although it's still super bendable and light weight. I use this over my KVD New concealer in the shade "Neutralizer" and it's so amazing && brightening. For reference I'm an NC37/40 with spray tan & NC20 at my lightest and it works regardless what color I am. I also just got my lips done (lip injections) and I have a HUGE bruise on my lip. I tried using my KVD concealer, my heavy duty full coverage foundation & nothing covered the hideous purple/black/blue bruising...until I tried THIS. Holy shit, it literally made my hideous bruise disappear! And I'm sure you all know, any bruising (black eyes, hickeys etc) are extremely hard to hide even when you're using the fullest coverage foundation. Such a miracle product.

on 7/22/2016 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have this concealer in brightener,which I at first accidentally picked up, but boy am I happy about it! First of all, my biggest eye concern is dark circles, and this certain took care of that. It has also has a nice texture that is thin and blendable, lasts a long time, and only need to be set with powder in my inner most corner where I have a wrinkle. The sponge type applicator doesn't bother me, I just use a wet n wild concealer brush if I need to do some precise covering. I will say the color may bother some. My sister asked why me undereyes looked white.