Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.8

Don't believe the hype. This concealer only has a very light coverage, when I've heard multiple times it has a fuller coverage. It oxidises slightly, so many times I've ended up with orange undereyes with my purple dark circles still showing through. It creases a fair amount too. Despite the negatives, it still blends very well and works fine when I have a bit of a tan. There is a lot of product in this and it has lasted me a very long time. The sponge applicator didn't blend out the concealer very well so I ended up taking it off.

on 11/27/2018 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have dark circles, I am aging, and this is beginning to feel like a John Mulaney bit. At least I don't have to $uck a d!#k or sell drugs to be able to afford this concealer. Though I am a little weirded out by the sponge applicator (is it hygienic? does it waste product?) I do think this is a great concealer. Even when I accidentally apply too much because sometimes the dumb sponge on top makes it hard to know how much you've dispensed it blends out seamlessly, covers my (genetic) dark circles well, and doesn't crease or otherwise draw attention to the spiderweb of fine lines under my eyes. I may have permanently aged into the "high end" section of foundation spectrum, but at least I can still get a quality concealer at the drugstore.

Maybelline nails it with concealers! I use 00 Ivory for my undereyes: The sponge on the tip makes for easy application. The concealer itself has light to full buildable coverage without caking up. Also sets nicely with powder!

At the end of the day there is minimal creasing & still there! I cannot recommend enough. This performs almost as well as my nars radiant creamy concealer, which is a holy grail of mine.

If you're on a budget for a medium to full coverage concealer... this is it!

on 8/9/2018 11:28:00 AM

This concealer is absolutely nothing to write home about. It has a very orange hue - a no-go for any person with even slightly paler skin. It also doesn't blend into skin easily, slides around and settles annoyingly into fine lines. It will draw attention to your problems, not conceal them.

on 7/31/2018 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

let me start off by saying I have dark circles that aren't sleep deprivation induced. whether genetic or d/t some kind of nutritional deficit they have been with me my adult life. I typically use it cosmetic concealer and Becca brightening undereye cream at $75 for the combo. I read so many great things about this that i thought for $10 why not try it. I bought the fair skinned concealer and the brightening. first, the packaging is terrible. the whole winding up the tube to dispense it thru an applicator top isn't my thing. i would prefer to squeeze it out then dab it on and use my brush to blend. I turn the dispenser to release extra product onto applicator so I can dab and blend like i like. it's so good that I'm not even taking any points away from my rating for the crappy packaging lol. so the bloggers and beauty articles gushing about this are not lying. this is the freaking best. it completely covers my dark circles. as a concealer elsewhere on my face, it covers and blends into my foundation flawlessly. after having a severe case of pneumonia and being on a tom of medicine, I ended up with a horrible fever blister that took forever to heal. seriously this completely covered it and kept it covered all day. I prefer the brightening concealer. it really does brighten and looks so nice on. it covers while Illuminating and looks natural doing so. this 10 dollars product does the exact same thing my $75 combo does and is long lasting too. I have started only using this and I am glad i took a chance on it. I don't understand the negative reviews on this but everyone is different. but for the price if you are curious to try it, it's worth giving it a go

on 7/17/2018 9:09:00 AM

Confused as to how this is called age rewind when it’s cakey as hell? Lol. I’m 25 and don’t have too much going on under my eyes but this stuff settles into creases and makes me look like I have lines under my eyes and it’s cakey. I used less today than yesterday and it still looked bad. The packaging sucks, takes at least 10 clicks to get the product out. I guess coverage is decent so I gave it 2 stars. I like to spread my concealer far down which is why I applied a lot yesterday. The color light is super deceiving in the package, looks super white and pale once on. I would have gotten another shade darker if I had known it would be that light. Definitely not worth $10 wtf maybelline I’m disappointed in that price. Especially since this is garbage. Taking it back today. Will stick to shape tape or the new MUR dupe for shape tape.

Love the product- hate the packaging

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to daily under eye concealer. I use this even if I don’t wear any foundation because I’ve started getting some light purple tones under the eyes as I age. I have dry skin but if i moisturize well this works just fine. If I need a little help, I apple some MAC strobe cream first and then this. I set with a mini compact I have of the hourglass powder. Doesn’t crease and is very comfortable. I love the price point too it doesn’t perform any less than high end. My circles aren’t super bad though and I don’t have a lot of lines so I can’t say how it performs with those traits.

on 6/23/2018 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to daily concealer. It oxidizes a bit, and the packaging is convenient but really weird. It's a medium coverage, which I prefer for everyday since I don't wear foundation. I apply a decent amount and blend it in with my fingers, then set with my ELF undereye powder. I wouldn't use this all over my face. It has a strong peach undertone to it, which makes it great for canceling out the blue and purple dark circles but not so great for concealing spots and redness around the nose. But for something I'm just using under my eyes, definitely enjoy it and worth it to have in my arsenal.

on 4/23/2018 11:16:00 AM

This is such a good cheap concealer to have around, especially if your under eye circles are not extremely dark. I feel like if you had extreme dark circles it might not be completely effective without a corrector underneath.

I'm a makeup junkie that doesn't buy many drugstore items because I just seem to get better results with higher end stuff. This is the exception to that rule, though. I don't wear it all the time and I removed the funky little ball applicator because it didn't seem sanitary. However when I do wear it I have no problems with it. I prefer a creamy but not greasy concealer for my undereye and I find this to be the perfect consistency when used over a good silicone based primer. It always blends out flawlessly with a damp beauty blender, never patchy or streaky.

I usually set with kat von d baking powder or nyx mineral powder and it doesn't budge, even in the heat. I do have to touch it up with powder sometimes if I do a lot of sweating or if my skin is extra oily that day, but I don't have any issues with creasing like some others have. It doesn't oxidize either.

Overall you cant beat it for the price, you can usually find coupons or sales also so I ended up getting mine for around $6.