Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.9

on 1/29/2019 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I did not like the applicator and when I applied the concealer, it made my eyes and the skin around my eyes burn. Also, it made my skin peel in spots. I will not be using this product again.

on 12/11/2018 3:17:00 PM

This concealer is a staple in my collection, I always end up going back to it. And for the price ?????? you're wild if you don't get it! BUTTTTTTT Maybelline needs to step it up with their shade range, c'mon now.

If you want to see an in-depth review check out me and my best friend's blog post about it!

Je n'ai pas les cernes, mais l'utiliser pour toutes les imperfections que j'utilise cela pour quelques années. J'aime ça! C'est facile a utiliser. Se marie bien. J'aime les choix de couleur pour la peau claire. La pointe de l'éponge ne se désagrège ou des gâteaux. Je sais qu'il est considéré comme un élément « budget », mais je trouve mieux que les anticernes haut de gamme, j'ai essayé. J'ai un ami qui est un artiste de maquillage et elle l'utilise sur les clients. les filles je vous le recommande

The product takes forever to come up onto the sponge when you first open it. I use it for my under-eye area and the coverage is ok but not great. The concealer quickly settles into creases and makes the eye area appear dry. I wouldn't buy this again.

on 8/9/2018 7:04:00 PM

Tried this on age spots and thought it did well UNTIL I had my photograph taken by the DMV for a new license...Those areas showed up ILLUMINATED and crazy! Also, the applicator is way too big to use under the eyes and I don't like spinning the top to crank out more product. It is beyond ordinary, IMHO.

on 8/9/2018 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This concealer is good for brightening your under eyes, but not for covering zits or acne scars due to not enough coverage.

Personally, the best thing about this concealer is that it doesn't break my skin out. Plus, the price is good too. Would buy again.

I try others, but I come back to this. Shape Tape is great, I find this comparable and half the price. I also use it as foundation, in a slightly darker shade.

on 7/8/2018 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really really hate the applicator, hence the packaging. Because the product itself is just amazing!!!! It's super creamy, blends out really nicely. I didn't experience any creasing and it lasted all day long. It has really nice coverage. A medium coverage, but buidable.

I have in the shade medium. For reference, I'm 228 soft tan in the fit me foundation.

The only con was the applicator, hence the packaging. The sponge applicator absorbed too much product that it kept me from getting a higher coverage. Hence the sponge became very unsanitary. I would usually remove the sponge each time i buy a new one. I'm a concealer addict, hence the reason i hated the applicator.

Tho I would definitely repurchase.
But the next time i do, i might wanna try to transfer the product into the makeup revolution concealer's packaging 😂😂😂 i really2 love makeup revolution concealer's packing and most importantly its big doe foot applicator 😍😍😍
And yes, I'm digging its sleek packaging.

Someday, i might wanna buy the famous tarte shape tape 😍😍😍😍 the fact that its high coverage and has loads of product in it just speaks to me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Not a big fan of this. It looks muddy on me and I don’t like the foam applicator. The color is flat and doesn’t really brighten my undereye area. I got this to try when my L’oreal Visible Lift ran out. I occasionally make myself try it, but every time I use it I remember why I don’t reach for it. Keeping as a backup but will not repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Love this product, I use the 'fair' shade and it works beautifully with my 'I never go out in sunlight, Irish skin' I never get any creasing or ball up of the product and I have dry skin. I do set it with a light brush of translucent powder and it stays where I put it all day!