Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

on 2/6/2019 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this concealer! I prefer using the sponge tip applicator it comes with to swipe along areas that need highlighting or just dab in areas that need spot concealing. Either way, its great! I often don't use any foundation because I just use this and it still makes my skin look great. I found that it works really well with the Fit Me matte+poreless foundation.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So far, this concealer has done what I wanted it to do: blend, conceal and stay put for a long time. It’s creamy texture has made it very blendable and so far it has not created lines (unlike Fenty Beauty Pro Filter concealer, which gave me crease lines almost immediately). The only con I have is that the colours I chose were either too light (Honey) or too yellow (Caramel) for my skin tone. Hopefully my next purchase (Tan) of this concealer will be the HG of concealers.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have heard so much about this concealer and finally decided to give this one a try. Every grocery store carriers this product which I love. The colors are hard to see because of the packaging. The color I choose a medium was too dark, but I tried it anyway. I am not a fan of the applicator because it is hard to determine how much product is coming out. As soon as I applied this it settles into my lines and made my eyes look worse. I triple moisturized my eyes. I also noticed it started to burn. Pass for me.

Pro: affordable, easy to find
Con: creases, settles into fine lines and wrinkles, burns my under eyes, dark color match

I can’t believe I’m writing about a Maybelline product as I have worked in the cosmetic industry for many high-end companies and I’m a total snob when it comes to drugstore products but I bought this on a whim because I watched YouTube videos saying that it was great and I am pleasantly surprised as it doesn’t crease and it doesn’t mo. The coverage is great and the colours have a lot of yellow in them so if you have purple dark circles like I do the yellow helpsto cancel it out. Seriously great value for money spent!

on 1/16/2019 7:54:00 AM

I feel like this is ideal for touch ups, pimples and small patches of redness.
For the undereye area I much prefer my Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer, because this doesn't brighten the under eye area as much as I'd like and it will sit in my crease. I'm also not a big fan of the sponge, it looks dirty after a while and also I feel like i'm always putting on too little product.

on 1/8/2019 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i found out about this product watching tutorials and it had so many good ratings i wanted to try it. it was a little hard to find my shade (tan) but when i finally did i fell in love. this might be my fav concealer (tied with mac pro long wear) the coverage is full its very easy to blend. the only thing i dont like is the twist top to get the product out i think it is a quick way to waste product but if you take a concealer brush and scoop around the top you can get the product out. also there are not alot of shades of this product

on 12/28/2018 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Doesn't brighten my eye area as much as other concealers, but this doesn't crease, gives me a natural finish, and is very affordable. Prior to this, I was using the Bobbi Brown under eye corrector which creases within minutes and gives me an awful crepey look.

This is one of the best concealers that I have tried and its price its really good. It covers well my under eyes. I have a medium - tan skin tone and I use the medium skin tone shade. The only bad thing about it is that if you have a deeper skin tone it can be hard to find your shade at Target or Walmart because usually the darkest shade they have there is medium. But overall I loooveee this concealer.

on 11/27/2018 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think the formula of this has changed..I tried this years ago and liked it, but repurchased again recently and was not impressed at all..it seems to settle into my fine lines (as do most Maybelline concealers oddly), and blends terribly, also seems drying. I am really disappointed with it...

on 11/17/2018 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

To me this is the closest I’ve gotten to a drugstore concealer that is comparable to my favorite NARS radiant creamy concealer. It’s easy to apply and lasts all day on my oily skin with little or no creasing and has great coverage. I also love that it doesn’t dry out the under eye area like tarte shape tape.