Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

I really like this product, but the damn price went up from $6 to $10 in a couple of years. What gives Maybelline? Soon it will be $20. Companies used the high price of gas as excuses for price hikes, but gas has been the lowest in years. These drug store prices are heading towards high end cosmetic prices and it's really disgusting IMHO.

on 12/26/2018 6:22:00 AM

Absolutely love the packaging on this concealer - I personally find it a lot easier to use than 'doe foot' shaped concealers.
Paid €13 for this, which is okay for a decent mid range concealer imho.
I am NC15 and I use shade 02 'nude' - does a good job of brightening up my undereye area (am prone to purple circles). A little bit of blending with the finger is required but not too much.

on 11/29/2018 12:46:00 AM

This concealer sucks!!! It creases like nothing iv tried before Goes literally ORANGE when set Has a very poor shade selection The applicator is gross just put it in a pump ?

on 11/21/2018 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mild coverage and quite greasy feeling. I have to rub it in for quite a while. But maybe thats what helps lubricate fine lines? Not too sure. Haven't used it long enough too know if it's actually improving my skin though. I also did not expect a sponge applicator.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Good yet thin, non-cakey coverage, blends into skin easily, doesn't highlight my fine lines, velvet finish. Just make sure you moisturise well under the eyes first. I brought Light Pale 120. Its a nice peachy yellow shade but is too dark for me (very fair NC 5 - 10 yellow-toned skin). I wish Maybelline would extend the shade range! For reference, better matches for me are Anastasia Beverley Hills Concealer in "0.5" (full coverage, comes in a pot). And Covergirl Trublend Its Lit in L2 Fair (medium coverage, wind up pen with brush applicator). They are both more pink toned than the Maybelline but I find that works better to cancel out dark circles under the eyes.

on 7/23/2018 2:20:00 PM

I don't have dark circles, but use it for any imperfections I have been using this for a couple of years. I love it! It is easy to use. Blends well. I like the color choices for fair skin. The sponge tip never crumbles or cakes. I know it is considered a "budget" item, but I find it better than the high-end concealers I have tried. I have a friend who is a make-up artist and she uses it on clients!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Makes your under eyes look amazing!! Doesn’t crease and is full coverage :)

on 6/24/2018 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Retail price -$9.99 but it's always on sale somewhere.
Description from the website:
This concealer for dark circles and fine lines instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Infused with goji berry and
How to use/apply
Step 1. Twist collar of the Micro-Corrector Applicator in the direction of arrows until the concealer is visible on the sponge (it may take some turns on first use).
Step 2. Using the applicator, apply concealer directly to the under-eye area, blending in an outward motion.
Step 3. For extreme dark circles, apply the Neutralizer shade under concealer shade.
Step 4. To add a luminous touch, apply the Brightener shade to the inner corner of eyes, cheek and brow bones and, bridge of the nose.

I picked this up the first time, just out of curiosity and because it was on sale.I got the color Brightener and fair. The fair was a perfect match but it really didn't do much. The coverage is not great so if you have dark circles( I do not) then I doubt you would like this. It's medium coverage at best, if you apply a decent amount. It looks much nicer when I moisturize the under eye area first. Some of the reviews said they found this moisturizing, I don't find it particularly moisturizing but it's not drying like Shape Tape.

I love the color Brightener. It reminds me a lot of my beloved YSL Touche Eclat, same effect. Yes, the sponge applicator is unsanitary but it really works well and it's super soft. After used for a while it becomes messy and I feel it is unsanitary. I removed the sponge one one and left the it on the one I use for my lids. Brightener, according to their website is supposed to be for the brow bone, inner corners, etc, but I use it for my under eye area and it really makes a huge difference and is a lot cheaper than YSL Touche Eclat. It doesn't settle into fine lines or crease ever. I set it with powder but it's one of the few that I really don't have to. Even if I don't it never creases.It also plays well with every foundation, BB cream or tinted moisturizer that I use with it. I also use it on my lids sometimes and then set with powder before applying shadow. I've had no irritation whatsoever on lids, under eye or anywhere else I use it.

Maybelline needs to listen to complaints and keep the formula and get rid of the sponge applicator and add a doe foot. Also the plastic cap is cheap and thin and breaks easily so that could use some improvement.

I am on my 3rd tube of Brightener and unless they discontinue it I will continue to re-purchase. I have all of the other supposed dupes for Touche Eclat and none of them come as close to this. Sure the formula is a little different but I get almost the same end result.

Ingredients:
G852364 1 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tetr Apeptide-7. [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides] F.I.L. D44980/4 U.S.Patent Pending

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This would have 5 stars but the packaging grossed me out.
This is the best drugstore concealer I have ever used. Great coverage for under eyes and minimal creasing.

I absolutely love this for contouring! I found out about this from an Instagram MUA. It’s really inexpensive & lasts a long time. It’s never caused any breakout. I don’t use it for under eyes for that I use Garnier anti dark circle roller. I’ve repurchased this many times!