Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.9

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I hated this. It is so drying, and dried down on my undereyes weirdly to some uncomfortable texture that kept crumbling off and separating. The coverage is poor and I would have to do several layers for any sufficient covering of my dark eye circles which I have never had to do with any other concealer (and I own about over 15). The only good thing about it is it’s sponge applicator which is very soft and feels nice. I wanted to like this but it had to go in the bin.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I use the Maybelline Age rewind under my concealer. I usually do my age rewind and then I put my foundation on and take it from there.. so far so good I love it.

on 8/25/2017 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

It has everything going for it except coverage... Way too sheer for my dark circles. Also don't bother with the neutralize shade it only gives a yellow hue that peeks through the regular shade concealer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This product is very thick, but applies very evenly at the same time. Use sparingly and set right away or it will crease. Excellent for the price. The sponge is nice at first, but about 3/4 way through it will get really disgusting. I ripped mine off, it does make it come out a lot thicker but at least your not wasting any product. All in all good stuff!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have pretty bad dark circles and have trouble finding good concealers. This one actually covers quite well but feels very lightweight. I use the brightener shade which works well against my purple/blue circles. As far as this being a treatment for dark circles, I'm not so sure. I haven't noticed anything different, but I would still repurchase because it covers great and doesn't crease. The only downfall is that the applicator is a bit big for getting into the tight inner corners.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I really liked this concealer when I got it, but after a month or two I started to get pimples (more that i usually have). I didn't thought that this concealer was the problem at first, but then I stopped using it and everything went back to normal. Maybe it was because of the sponge applicator that it has. The product itself is good, but because of the applicator I won't repurchase it or continue using it.

on 4/25/2016 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

Pleasantly surprised! -- I purchased this from Walmart ($7.94 USD) thinking it was "Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer" which is on the Drugstore HG Master List 2015 from the Reddit Makeup Addiction subreddit. After logging onto MakeupAlley to submit and read some reviews, I found out that product had been discontinued! It's an "HG" so of course it is discontinued! Ha!

I decided to try this Maybelline "Eraser" anyway because I can always return it. I grabbed my handy compact mirror, sat in the sunlight, and put this on under my eyes. WOW WHAT!? It really looks quite natural! I'd have to say this is one of the most natural-looking under-eye concealers I've used in a long time and I've gone through quite a few. The sponge ball applicator on the end is a surprisingly nice applicator. I always remember using sponge applicators in high school and hating them but this application turned out much better than a multitude of other options I've tried over the past year or so, including fingers, various brushes, and a combination of these two methods.

This is the first time I've worn it but I am kind of excited that this might turn out to be a superstar drugstore find! I am not picky of low end or high end products and indeed use both kinds of products but if something is cheaper and works, why not? Will update as this wears on today and after trying over a couple more days. (^:

on 12/13/2015 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

love this concealer so much! if u live in a humid climate i would totally recommend this! of course u should seal it with a powder 😊

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is the concealer I've repurchased the most!! (4-5x) Inexpensive and easy to find (any drugstore ), it is medium coverage and creamy, not runny at all which is awesome. The medium shade matches my skin so I use it to conceal face blemishes & as a color corrector under my eyes. I use the light shade on top of the medium shade for highlighting under my eyes. This combo works well. It does burn slightly upon application but the burning doesn't last long. When setting with a powder (I use Ben Nye Banana), it lasts a solid 6-7 hours before wearing away. I know some people have an issue with the sponge-tip applicator but it has never caused breakouts etc and I like the applicator because of the convenience. If you are looking for a concealer, I highly recommend this!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This product is EVERYWHERE all over YouTube, so having my terrible dark under eye area of course I had to try it. I got it in the Light shade which better matches my skin tone.
The coverage is VERY light. It actually surprised me how much I have to pack on my skin for it to have any decent amount of coverage. I have dark under eye area with visible green veins. But I do understand all the hype, because the formula is amazing. I could layer it and it always looks and feels smooth on my skin. Not cakey or powdery.
But setting it with a powder is necessary for lasting power, because on its own it will melt on a hot summer day. For some reason this product irritated my eye area, it felt like it was burning my skin.
The quantity for the price ($10) is kind of expensive compared to my favorite Tony Moly concealers that only cost me $4 on EBay. I kind of regret getting this to be honest.