Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

4.3

on 11/17/2018 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

To me this is the closest I’ve gotten to a drugstore concealer that is comparable to my favorite NARS radiant creamy concealer. It’s easy to apply and lasts all day on my oily skin with little or no creasing and has great coverage. I also love that it doesn’t dry out the under eye area like tarte shape tape.

on 8/5/2018 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I was so psyched when this was finally released in darker shades. It's a great concealer and works beautifully under my eyes and around my mouth. I use Hazelnut to cancel out any darkness and Tan/Caramel to highlight. The undertones look really good on my skintone. I've been using this for about 6-7 months and find that it works with every type of foundation I've worn but liquid foundation seems to suit it best. It blends beautifully with a beauty blender and I have been able to spot conceal with Hazelnut alone with translucent powder to set.

I'm a little torn about the applicator. I like how the sponge feels and applies the concealer but it does get a little messy and I wonder about bacteria being able to setting on the applicator. It also takes a very long time to initially get the product to 'click' up into the applicator.

My 'Holy Grail' concealer is Nars Radiant Creamy concealer but I did not replace it when I used it up after trying this concealer. This works just a well, lasts just as long and is a very good price to boot!

on 4/3/2016 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I don't just use it for my eyes. Sometimes I use it on the odd blemish I want to cover up. I think it makes the skin around my eyes look hydrated and fresh. It's very portable and I love the packaging.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This worked SO well , it really brightened my under eyes and it is easy to blend! I took it in the shade fair , and i am naturally tan so dont think the shade is too light , when u get under eye concealer it needs to be a shade or two lighter for it to work. The only thing that i dont like is it creases , so i have touch it up once or twice but i love it!