Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.9

on 2/6/2019 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this concealer! I prefer using the sponge tip applicator it comes with to swipe along areas that need highlighting or just dab in areas that need spot concealing. Either way, its great! I often don't use any foundation because I just use this and it still makes my skin look great. I found that it works really well with the Fit Me matte+poreless foundation.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Good coverage but creases and cakes instantly on me no matter how I set it or how I prime.

on 7/8/2018 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really really hate the applicator, hence the packaging. Because the product itself is just amazing!!!! It's super creamy, blends out really nicely. I didn't experience any creasing and it lasted all day long. It has really nice coverage. A medium coverage, but buidable.

I have in the shade medium. For reference, I'm 228 soft tan in the fit me foundation.

The only con was the applicator, hence the packaging. The sponge applicator absorbed too much product that it kept me from getting a higher coverage. Hence the sponge became very unsanitary. I would usually remove the sponge each time i buy a new one. I'm a concealer addict, hence the reason i hated the applicator.

Tho I would definitely repurchase.
But the next time i do, i might wanna try to transfer the product into the makeup revolution concealer's packaging 😂😂😂 i really2 love makeup revolution concealer's packing and most importantly its big doe foot applicator 😍😍😍
And yes, I'm digging its sleek packaging.

Someday, i might wanna buy the famous tarte shape tape 😍😍😍😍 the fact that its high coverage and has loads of product in it just speaks to me.

on 6/20/2018 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First of all, when I went to try this concealer I was skeptical to see if it was actually going to be good. I tried it the first time on my best friend's birthday and I fell in love with how it looked in camera and with flash photography. It was very easy to blend in. I can use either my beauty blender or a brush but I do prefer using my beauty blender. It does not give me a flash back when the camera flash hits my face. The coverage is medium to high coverage. The only annoying thing is that you have to keep turning the tube to get the product to come out.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I was finally able to try this as it seemed to only be for the vanilla girls. I got 2 one in Tan and the other in Caramel. I like how thick the formula. For a drugstore product, this is very pigmented and makes you look very highlighted. I hope they continue to expand the color range as this is a good dupe to me for the Nars concealer in the tube. I will be using this concealer all spring and summer while I'm business travel as I would rather lose a 7.99 concealer vs 30.00

on 3/8/2018 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

What's the hype all about? I really dislike this concealer. First of all the applicator feels a bit unsanitary. The product kind of dries in the sponge.
It shows literally every dry spot and accentuates it, after a short while it will cling to the dry spots and wear off on the rest of the skin. Without LOTS of setting it will crease extremely.
I've tried it a couple of times now and then but unfortunaly it really doesn't work for me.
I've used it on some models and it never looked perfect or good. It does however look good on camera, very brightening and covering. I'm thinking that might have made it such an instagram/youtube hype :-).

on 12/31/2017 4:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Shade 'Light' is a horrible dark orange color. Coverage is medium.
All lines and pores are visible.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I used up my tube but I think my shade was too light as it look like I had reverse raccoon eyes. I also had to build up the coverage. The applicator tip was nice but I'm looking for a more opaque product .

on 8/19/2017 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a really good dark circle concealer but not the best on its own for puffy eyes. Great concealer that blends and sets well.

on 6/15/2017 10:06:00 PM