Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have heard so much about this concealer and finally decided to give this one a try. Every grocery store carriers this product which I love. The colors are hard to see because of the packaging. The color I choose a medium was too dark, but I tried it anyway. I am not a fan of the applicator because it is hard to determine how much product is coming out. As soon as I applied this it settles into my lines and made my eyes look worse. I triple moisturized my eyes. I also noticed it started to burn. Pass for me.

Pro: affordable, easy to find
Con: creases, settles into fine lines and wrinkles, burns my under eyes, dark color match

on 12/26/2018 6:24:00 AM

It creases and cracks under my eyes. I cant make it work.
It tried it with undereye setting powder and without.. still same results.
Tossed it out.

This creased on me with powder or without, I wasn't able to make it work. Also hated the packaging, the sponge is useless & the twist up mechanism wasn't working properly. Rimmel wake me up concealer serves me better as an under eye concealer and even more affordable. Had to get rid of this one, pass.

on 12/11/2018 3:17:00 PM

This concealer is a staple in my collection, I always end up going back to it. And for the price ?????? you're wild if you don't get it! BUTTTTTTT Maybelline needs to step it up with their shade range, c'mon now.

If you want to see an in-depth review check out me and my best friend's blog post about it!

on 11/21/2018 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mild coverage and quite greasy feeling. I have to rub it in for quite a while. But maybe thats what helps lubricate fine lines? Not too sure. Haven't used it long enough too know if it's actually improving my skin though. I also did not expect a sponge applicator.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Good coverage but creases and cakes instantly on me no matter how I set it or how I prime.

Je n'ai pas les cernes, mais l'utiliser pour toutes les imperfections que j'utilise cela pour quelques années. J'aime ça! C'est facile a utiliser. Se marie bien. J'aime les choix de couleur pour la peau claire. La pointe de l'éponge ne se désagrège ou des gâteaux. Je sais qu'il est considéré comme un élément « budget », mais je trouve mieux que les anticernes haut de gamme, j'ai essayé. J'ai un ami qui est un artiste de maquillage et elle l'utilise sur les clients. les filles je vous le recommande

The product takes forever to come up onto the sponge when you first open it. I use it for my under-eye area and the coverage is ok but not great. The concealer quickly settles into creases and makes the eye area appear dry. I wouldn't buy this again.

on 8/9/2018 7:04:00 PM

Tried this on age spots and thought it did well UNTIL I had my photograph taken by the DMV for a new license...Those areas showed up ILLUMINATED and crazy! Also, the applicator is way too big to use under the eyes and I don't like spinning the top to crank out more product. It is beyond ordinary, IMHO.

on 8/5/2018 2:41:00 PM

This is the perfect concealer for my under eye area it does a great job of concealing and without looking too much cakey or obvious. I purchased concealers for my dark circles from brands such as Nars and Mac but none of them worked properly and ended up in bin. :/ This is just a fraction of the price of them and yet so much better. I will definitely buy this again.