Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.8

on 11/17/2018 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

To me this is the closest I’ve gotten to a drugstore concealer that is comparable to my favorite NARS radiant creamy concealer. It’s easy to apply and lasts all day on my oily skin with little or no creasing and has great coverage. I also love that it doesn’t dry out the under eye area like tarte shape tape.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Concealers tend to be the bane of my existence. They crease, they get patchy, they don't apply right. Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind cuts a few of those issues. It's not perfect, but it's better than the majority of concealers I've tried.

The unique and innovative applicator caught my eye and drove me to buying it for the first time. I fell in love with it. It was creamy, easy application (I honestly do not like pots or doe's foot applicators for concealers), but sat well with my foundation and primer. My only issue is that it did crease and melt under the heat and humidity after a few hours, but I was also applying waaaay too much at the time.

There's quite a lot packed into that little tube, but it was $24 and for it's price... I can't really justify it. I do like it and I do not mind splurging on makeup, so I will buy it again but if there's a cheaper alternative that does just as good, I wouldn't stick too close to this concealer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to daily under eye concealer. I use this even if I don’t wear any foundation because I’ve started getting some light purple tones under the eyes as I age. I have dry skin but if i moisturize well this works just fine. If I need a little help, I apple some MAC strobe cream first and then this. I set with a mini compact I have of the hourglass powder. Doesn’t crease and is very comfortable. I love the price point too it doesn’t perform any less than high end. My circles aren’t super bad though and I don’t have a lot of lines so I can’t say how it performs with those traits.

on 3/13/2018 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

LOVE this! But can't find the ligthest color anywhere anymore :/

on 2/8/2018 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is not discontinued, they just released deeper shades and I am so excited that my favorite drugstore brand has given me the opportunity to enjoy this gem. I purchased 2 of the newly released colors in Tan and Caramel. Caramel is more for highlighting as it is the lighter of the 2. I love the packaging, the clicky twist up function, the fact that you can clearly see how much you have left, the applicator is amazing, I dot the concealer on then blend with a beauty blender. This has a thin consistency but packs a lot of pigment to give me a fully awake look. It lasts all day as long as I set it with loose powder. I keep saying this and they keep amazing me. I love Maybelline, it is my favorite drugstore brand. I will certainly purchase this again and again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Best concealer I have ever used. I sponge on 2-3 dots under each eye and blend with an e.l.f. small stipple brush. I also apply on either side of my nose, blend with the brush, and my redness is covered for the day. This stuff stays on until I take it off. The color Light is perfect for me, and after setting it with powder, it looks like my own skin. Love it. I'll buy it again and again, if I can find it.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great concealer, very longwearing, but the sponge is a fail. It soaks up a lot of the product and becomes quite messy and wasteful.

on 10/16/2017 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Overall i really like this concealer. The coverage is good, doesnt really crease (little to none), great staying power and layers on top of liquid foundation really nicely. It also does a great job at brightening up my dark circles, and i really enjoy the tingling cooling sensation when applying it to my under eyes. Only "problem" that i have with it is not with the formula itself, but with the packaging. I would personally prefer a doe foot applicator, but thats mostly just me since i'm an absolute idiot at gauging how much products comes out from the twist and turn sponge tip applicator that this concealer came with.

on 8/24/2017 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Fine for a drugstore concealer. Coverage is medium and texture is light, but I have very oily skin so it creases somewhat and doesn't last well by the end of the day. Sponge tip feels nice to dab on but definitely not hygienic.

on 8/13/2017 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Its not my favourite concealer.I think for the same price you could buy better ones.The coverage isnt bad but not that full either especially for under the eyes.In my face doesn't look good after a few hours.