Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.9

on 1/29/2019 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I did not like the applicator and when I applied the concealer, it made my eyes and the skin around my eyes burn. Also, it made my skin peel in spots. I will not be using this product again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have heard so much about this concealer and finally decided to give this one a try. Every grocery store carriers this product which I love. The colors are hard to see because of the packaging. The color I choose a medium was too dark, but I tried it anyway. I am not a fan of the applicator because it is hard to determine how much product is coming out. As soon as I applied this it settles into my lines and made my eyes look worse. I triple moisturized my eyes. I also noticed it started to burn. Pass for me.

Pro: affordable, easy to find
Con: creases, settles into fine lines and wrinkles, burns my under eyes, dark color match

on 11/21/2018 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mild coverage and quite greasy feeling. I have to rub it in for quite a while. But maybe thats what helps lubricate fine lines? Not too sure. Haven't used it long enough too know if it's actually improving my skin though. I also did not expect a sponge applicator.

on 11/16/2018 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I'm surprised that this concealer doesn't have a higher rating. This is one of the few products I repeatedly buy. My sister used mine one time and liked it so much she bought one for herself. I use the "Light" shade and it instantly brightens my dark circles and makes me look more awake. I also like the applicator tip, product texture, and that you don't need a lot of it when you apply. The only thing I have noticed is that if I apply setting powder, it makes it look dry and creasy. But when I stopped doing that, it looks fine.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great for yellow toned skin

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I hated this. It is so drying, and dried down on my undereyes weirdly to some uncomfortable texture that kept crumbling off and separating. The coverage is poor and I would have to do several layers for any sufficient covering of my dark eye circles which I have never had to do with any other concealer (and I own about over 15). The only good thing about it is it’s sponge applicator which is very soft and feels nice. I wanted to like this but it had to go in the bin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Great item for on the go, or a little brightening for my light and fresh makeup days. Even works great on the beach or Gym for a little pick me up around the eyes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Not a big fan of this. It looks muddy on me and I don’t like the foam applicator. The color is flat and doesn’t really brighten my undereye area. I got this to try when my L’oreal Visible Lift ran out. I occasionally make myself try it, but every time I use it I remember why I don’t reach for it. Keeping as a backup but will not repurchase.

on 3/17/2018 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Don't really like the application tip as you cannot control how little or how much to use.

The light shade is a perfect match for me and it provides rather good coverage. Don't really cover my eye circles really well (or maybe I'm just not using enough).

UPDATE: I remove the sponge tip and simply hsed a brush or finger to apply and this works so much better. There’s no product wasting into the sponge, cleaner and easier to apply.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am so impressed with this. I own a few concealers that are nice, but also very expensive (W3ll People and Nars), and I wanted something to take with me on trips and travels that I wouldn't worry about losing and that I could repurchase easily. I admit that I heard good things and saw everyone using it, so I decided to try it.

It covers my pimples and dark circles very well; stays put, and hydrates, but doesn't shine. So smooth-looking. The light shade is spot on for my light skin, and I can just spot conceal without using foundation. Works wonders on foundation too.

I will definitely repurchase this and wonder where this has been my whole life.

EDIT: used this all over my face to test it and maybe don't do that. It broke me out really badly. I'll stick to the concealing thing.