Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

on 2/6/2019 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this concealer! I prefer using the sponge tip applicator it comes with to swipe along areas that need highlighting or just dab in areas that need spot concealing. Either way, its great! I often don't use any foundation because I just use this and it still makes my skin look great. I found that it works really well with the Fit Me matte+poreless foundation.

on 12/28/2018 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Doesn't brighten my eye area as much as other concealers, but this doesn't crease, gives me a natural finish, and is very affordable. Prior to this, I was using the Bobbi Brown under eye corrector which creases within minutes and gives me an awful crepey look.

on 11/29/2018 12:46:00 AM

This concealer sucks!!! It creases like nothing iv tried before Goes literally ORANGE when set Has a very poor shade selection The applicator is gross just put it in a pump ?

on 11/27/2018 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think the formula of this has changed..I tried this years ago and liked it, but repurchased again recently and was not impressed at all..it seems to settle into my fine lines (as do most Maybelline concealers oddly), and blends terribly, also seems drying. I am really disappointed with it...

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Good coverage but creases and cakes instantly on me no matter how I set it or how I prime.

on 10/19/2018 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i really tried to like this product (mostly because of the positive yt reviews). The applicator is awful, wastes too much product. The first time i bought it i thought the packaging had a problem because i had to do a lot of spins to make the product comes out. The second one i bought had the same problem, so is a general issue.
The formula itself is not the worst, has a decent pigmentation and doesn't look pinkish/orangeish in my olive skin tone, but there are better drugstore concealers that lasts a lot more than this one.

Je n'ai pas les cernes, mais l'utiliser pour toutes les imperfections que j'utilise cela pour quelques années. J'aime ça! C'est facile a utiliser. Se marie bien. J'aime les choix de couleur pour la peau claire. La pointe de l'éponge ne se désagrège ou des gâteaux. Je sais qu'il est considéré comme un élément « budget », mais je trouve mieux que les anticernes haut de gamme, j'ai essayé. J'ai un ami qui est un artiste de maquillage et elle l'utilise sur les clients. les filles je vous le recommande

on 8/9/2018 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This concealer is good for brightening your under eyes, but not for covering zits or acne scars due to not enough coverage.

Personally, the best thing about this concealer is that it doesn't break my skin out. Plus, the price is good too. Would buy again.

on 7/17/2018 9:09:00 AM

Confused as to how this is called age rewind when it’s cakey as hell? Lol. I’m 25 and don’t have too much going on under my eyes but this stuff settles into creases and makes me look like I have lines under my eyes and it’s cakey. I used less today than yesterday and it still looked bad. The packaging sucks, takes at least 10 clicks to get the product out. I guess coverage is decent so I gave it 2 stars. I like to spread my concealer far down which is why I applied a lot yesterday. The color light is super deceiving in the package, looks super white and pale once on. I would have gotten another shade darker if I had known it would be that light. Definitely not worth $10 wtf maybelline I’m disappointed in that price. Especially since this is garbage. Taking it back today. Will stick to shape tape or the new MUR dupe for shape tape.

on 6/24/2018 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Holy grail drug store concealer - love the easy to use applicator, creamy consistency and shade range. I love to use neutraliser as it's got a yellow tone. For £8.99 in UK amazing price, lasts me all day and doesn't crease as much as other concealers.