Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.5

on 1/16/2019 7:54:00 AM

I feel like this is ideal for touch ups, pimples and small patches of redness.
For the undereye area I much prefer my Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer, because this doesn't brighten the under eye area as much as I'd like and it will sit in my crease. I'm also not a big fan of the sponge, it looks dirty after a while and also I feel like i'm always putting on too little product.

on 1/8/2019 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i found out about this product watching tutorials and it had so many good ratings i wanted to try it. it was a little hard to find my shade (tan) but when i finally did i fell in love. this might be my fav concealer (tied with mac pro long wear) the coverage is full its very easy to blend. the only thing i dont like is the twist top to get the product out i think it is a quick way to waste product but if you take a concealer brush and scoop around the top you can get the product out. also there are not alot of shades of this product

on 12/11/2018 3:17:00 PM

This concealer is a staple in my collection, I always end up going back to it. And for the price ?????? you're wild if you don't get it! BUTTTTTTT Maybelline needs to step it up with their shade range, c'mon now.

If you want to see an in-depth review check out me and my best friend's blog post about it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this concealer!! Only concealer that doesnt crease in my wringles around my eyes. I use the Medium shade and it's perfect. Non drying, light weight, good coverage, and stays on all day and night. Great product! Better than higher end brands that I've tried. A little goes a long way and one stick last months.

I know other reviewers hate the application sponge but i dont mind it. Easy to apply and even distribution of product.

Haven't caused any breakouts or skin irritations. I'm on my 3rd one.

on 8/5/2018 2:41:00 PM

This is the perfect concealer for my under eye area it does a great job of concealing and without looking too much cakey or obvious. I purchased concealers for my dark circles from brands such as Nars and Mac but none of them worked properly and ended up in bin. :/ This is just a fraction of the price of them and yet so much better. I will definitely buy this again.

on 7/23/2018 2:20:00 PM

I don't have dark circles, but use it for any imperfections I have been using this for a couple of years. I love it! It is easy to use. Blends well. I like the color choices for fair skin. The sponge tip never crumbles or cakes. I know it is considered a "budget" item, but I find it better than the high-end concealers I have tried. I have a friend who is a make-up artist and she uses it on clients!

on 7/23/2018 12:22:00 AM

decided to gave this a try a few months back,
purchase it because tati westbrook has been raving about this concealer.

on first few tries ***
1. find it really cakey & too drying for me
2. decent coverage but i just dont like the texture
3. i hate the sponge applicator
4. not lasting enough

i dont usually blot at all usually which my make up, but half way through out the day i can see the conceal break apart bit by bit under my eyes, and i just dont like it.
It does not crease on me though, thats one of the good thing, but really too heavy for me as i dont have much dark eye circle, and im usually a girl who loves light to medium dewy foundation radiance look, way too cakey.

Love the product- hate the packaging

on 5/23/2018 9:51:00 AM

pros:
- blends easily
- feels lightweight on the skin
- natural looking finish
- doesn't cling to dry patches too much

cons:
- not enough coverage for my dark circles, personally.
- the shade range y'all.. it's abysmal. i'm not even that fair, and yet the lightest shade is extremely dark and orange on me. this fact exclusively made the concealer absolutely unusable on my skin.
- the idea of putting the gross sponge tip applicator at the end of this is horrible. it's unhygienic and serves no purpose.

overall, i'd say it's a decent enough concealer if you are lucky enough to find your shade, but the fit me concealer worked better in every aspect for me, so if you want a maybelline concealer, i'd just go with that one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a favorite product of a few mature youtube reviewers, so I can’t believe I haven’t thought to try it sooner. It’s a very lightweight liquid concealer that isn’t cakey or drying and I’ve had great luck when reapplying it for touch-ups. It pairs excellent with the brightener (pink correcting shade) too, I recommend getting the pair if you have some major circles to disguise. I hate to admit that this has been blowing all of my other concealers out of the water, especially since it’s inexpensive and Maybelline is often on sale.
The product feeds up into a sponge applicator that one presses against the skin to apply, I admit I am very concerned with the long term hygiene of this method and will probably try cleaning it with alcohol over time. It is also very imprecise so I apply product and then tap it where I need it. A little goes a long way! There’s a tiny plastic cap that covers the sponge applicator, I am not sure if it’s just to protect it or if it will dry out, and it seems easy to lose or break.