Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

on 2/15/2019 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ok, I never thought I would use a drug store concealer but I’ve officially converted. I have deep allergy lines right under my lower lash lines, and have noticed I look more tired lately. I don’t wear a lot of makeup, just tinted sunscreen. I wanted a natural looking, everyday concealer that was no-muss-no-fuss. The last thing I want to do in the morning is blend or wonder if my concealer is noticeable next to my sheer mineral sunscreen. I fell for the shapetape and NARS concealer hype (I mean they work, but they are THICK and really only look good with a full face of makeup IMO). This concealer is thin in texture, yet has enough coverage to hide the slight under eye inner corner darkness I’ve developed. It is buildable, non-irritating and non-drying. I blend a bit with me ring finger and walk out the door. I don’t have to set this since it’s hydrating and it has yet to settle into lines. I bought this in a shade that matches my skin tone since I’m not going for a brightening, highlighting, look during the week. This fits the bill, it’s natural, easy-to-use and did I mention AFFORDABLE? Overall, well worth the purchase.

As an aside, I’ve heard many people complain about the packaging but unless you’re using a jar concealer with a clean brush after every dip, I don’t think any concealer is completely hygienic.

I really like this product, but the damn price went up from $6 to $10 in a couple of years. What gives Maybelline? Soon it will be $20. Companies used the high price of gas as excuses for price hikes, but gas has been the lowest in years. These drug store prices are heading towards high end cosmetic prices and it's really disgusting IMHO.

on 2/6/2019 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this concealer! I prefer using the sponge tip applicator it comes with to swipe along areas that need highlighting or just dab in areas that need spot concealing. Either way, its great! I often don't use any foundation because I just use this and it still makes my skin look great. I found that it works really well with the Fit Me matte+poreless foundation.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So far, this concealer has done what I wanted it to do: blend, conceal and stay put for a long time. It’s creamy texture has made it very blendable and so far it has not created lines (unlike Fenty Beauty Pro Filter concealer, which gave me crease lines almost immediately). The only con I have is that the colours I chose were either too light (Honey) or too yellow (Caramel) for my skin tone. Hopefully my next purchase (Tan) of this concealer will be the HG of concealers.

on 1/29/2019 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I did not like the applicator and when I applied the concealer, it made my eyes and the skin around my eyes burn. Also, it made my skin peel in spots. I will not be using this product again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have heard so much about this concealer and finally decided to give this one a try. Every grocery store carriers this product which I love. The colors are hard to see because of the packaging. The color I choose a medium was too dark, but I tried it anyway. I am not a fan of the applicator because it is hard to determine how much product is coming out. As soon as I applied this it settles into my lines and made my eyes look worse. I triple moisturized my eyes. I also noticed it started to burn. Pass for me.

Pro: affordable, easy to find
Con: creases, settles into fine lines and wrinkles, burns my under eyes, dark color match

I can’t believe I’m writing about a Maybelline product as I have worked in the cosmetic industry for many high-end companies and I’m a total snob when it comes to drugstore products but I bought this on a whim because I watched YouTube videos saying that it was great and I am pleasantly surprised as it doesn’t crease and it doesn’t mo. The coverage is great and the colours have a lot of yellow in them so if you have purple dark circles like I do the yellow helpsto cancel it out. Seriously great value for money spent!

on 1/16/2019 7:54:00 AM

I feel like this is ideal for touch ups, pimples and small patches of redness.
For the undereye area I much prefer my Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer, because this doesn't brighten the under eye area as much as I'd like and it will sit in my crease. I'm also not a big fan of the sponge, it looks dirty after a while and also I feel like i'm always putting on too little product.

on 1/8/2019 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i found out about this product watching tutorials and it had so many good ratings i wanted to try it. it was a little hard to find my shade (tan) but when i finally did i fell in love. this might be my fav concealer (tied with mac pro long wear) the coverage is full its very easy to blend. the only thing i dont like is the twist top to get the product out i think it is a quick way to waste product but if you take a concealer brush and scoop around the top you can get the product out. also there are not alot of shades of this product

on 12/28/2018 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Doesn't brighten my eye area as much as other concealers, but this doesn't crease, gives me a natural finish, and is very affordable. Prior to this, I was using the Bobbi Brown under eye corrector which creases within minutes and gives me an awful crepey look.