Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

on 2/6/2019 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this concealer! I prefer using the sponge tip applicator it comes with to swipe along areas that need highlighting or just dab in areas that need spot concealing. Either way, its great! I often don't use any foundation because I just use this and it still makes my skin look great. I found that it works really well with the Fit Me matte+poreless foundation.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So far, this concealer has done what I wanted it to do: blend, conceal and stay put for a long time. It’s creamy texture has made it very blendable and so far it has not created lines (unlike Fenty Beauty Pro Filter concealer, which gave me crease lines almost immediately). The only con I have is that the colours I chose were either too light (Honey) or too yellow (Caramel) for my skin tone. Hopefully my next purchase (Tan) of this concealer will be the HG of concealers.

I can’t believe I’m writing about a Maybelline product as I have worked in the cosmetic industry for many high-end companies and I’m a total snob when it comes to drugstore products but I bought this on a whim because I watched YouTube videos saying that it was great and I am pleasantly surprised as it doesn’t crease and it doesn’t mo. The coverage is great and the colours have a lot of yellow in them so if you have purple dark circles like I do the yellow helpsto cancel it out. Seriously great value for money spent!

This is one of the best concealers that I have tried and its price its really good. It covers well my under eyes. I have a medium - tan skin tone and I use the medium skin tone shade. The only bad thing about it is that if you have a deeper skin tone it can be hard to find your shade at Target or Walmart because usually the darkest shade they have there is medium. But overall I loooveee this concealer.

on 11/16/2018 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I'm surprised that this concealer doesn't have a higher rating. This is one of the few products I repeatedly buy. My sister used mine one time and liked it so much she bought one for herself. I use the "Light" shade and it instantly brightens my dark circles and makes me look more awake. I also like the applicator tip, product texture, and that you don't need a lot of it when you apply. The only thing I have noticed is that if I apply setting powder, it makes it look dry and creasy. But when I stopped doing that, it looks fine.

Je n'ai pas les cernes, mais l'utiliser pour toutes les imperfections que j'utilise cela pour quelques années. J'aime ça! C'est facile a utiliser. Se marie bien. J'aime les choix de couleur pour la peau claire. La pointe de l'éponge ne se désagrège ou des gâteaux. Je sais qu'il est considéré comme un élément « budget », mais je trouve mieux que les anticernes haut de gamme, j'ai essayé. J'ai un ami qui est un artiste de maquillage et elle l'utilise sur les clients. les filles je vous le recommande

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great for yellow toned skin

Maybelline nails it with concealers! I use 00 Ivory for my undereyes: The sponge on the tip makes for easy application. The concealer itself has light to full buildable coverage without caking up. Also sets nicely with powder!

At the end of the day there is minimal creasing & still there! I cannot recommend enough. This performs almost as well as my nars radiant creamy concealer, which is a holy grail of mine.

If you're on a budget for a medium to full coverage concealer... this is it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this concealer!! Only concealer that doesnt crease in my wringles around my eyes. I use the Medium shade and it's perfect. Non drying, light weight, good coverage, and stays on all day and night. Great product! Better than higher end brands that I've tried. A little goes a long way and one stick last months.

I know other reviewers hate the application sponge but i dont mind it. Easy to apply and even distribution of product.

Haven't caused any breakouts or skin irritations. I'm on my 3rd one.

on 7/31/2018 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

let me start off by saying I have dark circles that aren't sleep deprivation induced. whether genetic or d/t some kind of nutritional deficit they have been with me my adult life. I typically use it cosmetic concealer and Becca brightening undereye cream at $75 for the combo. I read so many great things about this that i thought for $10 why not try it. I bought the fair skinned concealer and the brightening. first, the packaging is terrible. the whole winding up the tube to dispense it thru an applicator top isn't my thing. i would prefer to squeeze it out then dab it on and use my brush to blend. I turn the dispenser to release extra product onto applicator so I can dab and blend like i like. it's so good that I'm not even taking any points away from my rating for the crappy packaging lol. so the bloggers and beauty articles gushing about this are not lying. this is the freaking best. it completely covers my dark circles. as a concealer elsewhere on my face, it covers and blends into my foundation flawlessly. after having a severe case of pneumonia and being on a tom of medicine, I ended up with a horrible fever blister that took forever to heal. seriously this completely covered it and kept it covered all day. I prefer the brightening concealer. it really does brighten and looks so nice on. it covers while Illuminating and looks natural doing so. this 10 dollars product does the exact same thing my $75 combo does and is long lasting too. I have started only using this and I am glad i took a chance on it. I don't understand the negative reviews on this but everyone is different. but for the price if you are curious to try it, it's worth giving it a go