Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have heard so much about this concealer and finally decided to give this one a try. Every grocery store carriers this product which I love. The colors are hard to see because of the packaging. The color I choose a medium was too dark, but I tried it anyway. I am not a fan of the applicator because it is hard to determine how much product is coming out. As soon as I applied this it settles into my lines and made my eyes look worse. I triple moisturized my eyes. I also noticed it started to burn. Pass for me.

Pro: affordable, easy to find
Con: creases, settles into fine lines and wrinkles, burns my under eyes, dark color match

on 12/26/2018 6:24:00 AM

It creases and cracks under my eyes. I cant make it work.
It tried it with undereye setting powder and without.. still same results.
Tossed it out.

on 11/29/2018 12:46:00 AM

This concealer sucks!!! It creases like nothing iv tried before Goes literally ORANGE when set Has a very poor shade selection The applicator is gross just put it in a pump ?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Not a big fan of this. It looks muddy on me and I don’t like the foam applicator. The color is flat and doesn’t really brighten my undereye area. I got this to try when my L’oreal Visible Lift ran out. I occasionally make myself try it, but every time I use it I remember why I don’t reach for it. Keeping as a backup but will not repurchase.

on 6/11/2018 6:05:00 PM

Im 31 and have fine wrinkles under the eyes, and this only shows them more. Its too thick and sets in the lines. Hars to work with if u have dry dkin. Great as an eyeshadow base though...

on 5/15/2018 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It creases so badly!
I tried to pair this with my mac waterweight foundation and my maybelline fit me foundation then set it with the laura mercier powder. It still creases! Sigh.....it has so many good reviews and the price is so cheap. It is really sad this product dint work out well for me

on 4/12/2018 1:44:00 AM

I don't like this concealer what is the hype about?? It creases and does not conceal dark circles! What did I think about? Waste of money

on 2/18/2018 5:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this because one of the beauty gurus from YT — Tati — is raving about it all the time. My initial thought is that it is an average product, if not below average because the shade light turns orange on me. The sponge has no purpose. A far superior concealer to this is Liquid Camouflage from Catrice which I will be using until I die, remembering myself to never ever trust beauty gurus again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This broke me out! I get small pimples right under my eyeom this. One day I tried it as an eyeshadow primer, and surely, small pimples popped up there too.. I wanted to get my money out of this, so I then tried it on my chin. Guess what, the pimples arrived there as well. Too bad. To be clear, I have NEVER before beed troubled withsmall pimples right under my eyes or on my eyelid no matter if I have used cheap or expensive concealer. I tried this under and over foundation, same results. As soon as I stopped using it, the pimples disappeared.

I don't usually write reviews. I had an allergic reaction to this and I'm usually not sensitive to cosmetics. I know this seems to be a cult favorite, but I would steer clear. I had a $2 off coupon and took the plunge. I just hope it doesn't take too long to heal up.