Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Filtered by age: 30-35
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.8

on 1/16/2019 7:54:00 AM

I feel like this is ideal for touch ups, pimples and small patches of redness.
For the undereye area I much prefer my Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer, because this doesn't brighten the under eye area as much as I'd like and it will sit in my crease. I'm also not a big fan of the sponge, it looks dirty after a while and also I feel like i'm always putting on too little product.

on 12/28/2018 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Doesn't brighten my eye area as much as other concealers, but this doesn't crease, gives me a natural finish, and is very affordable. Prior to this, I was using the Bobbi Brown under eye corrector which creases within minutes and gives me an awful crepey look.

on 12/26/2018 6:22:00 AM

Absolutely love the packaging on this concealer - I personally find it a lot easier to use than 'doe foot' shaped concealers.
Paid €13 for this, which is okay for a decent mid range concealer imho.
I am NC15 and I use shade 02 'nude' - does a good job of brightening up my undereye area (am prone to purple circles). A little bit of blending with the finger is required but not too much.

on 11/21/2018 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mild coverage and quite greasy feeling. I have to rub it in for quite a while. But maybe thats what helps lubricate fine lines? Not too sure. Haven't used it long enough too know if it's actually improving my skin though. I also did not expect a sponge applicator.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this concealer!! Only concealer that doesnt crease in my wringles around my eyes. I use the Medium shade and it's perfect. Non drying, light weight, good coverage, and stays on all day and night. Great product! Better than higher end brands that I've tried. A little goes a long way and one stick last months.

I know other reviewers hate the application sponge but i dont mind it. Easy to apply and even distribution of product.

Haven't caused any breakouts or skin irritations. I'm on my 3rd one.

on 6/24/2018 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Holy grail drug store concealer - love the easy to use applicator, creamy consistency and shade range. I love to use neutraliser as it's got a yellow tone. For £8.99 in UK amazing price, lasts me all day and doesn't crease as much as other concealers.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This would have 5 stars but the packaging grossed me out.
This is the best drugstore concealer I have ever used. Great coverage for under eyes and minimal creasing.

on 6/11/2018 6:05:00 PM

Im 31 and have fine wrinkles under the eyes, and this only shows them more. Its too thick and sets in the lines. Hars to work with if u have dry dkin. Great as an eyeshadow base though...

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I use the Maybelline Age rewind under my concealer. I usually do my age rewind and then I put my foundation on and take it from there.. so far so good I love it.

on 5/12/2018 8:21:00 AM

My colleague bought it for me and herself as it was cheaper in a foreign country . The first few tries, she and I thought that we got a bad one because nothing came out . It was the start of the story of bad packaging . We managed to get the product out but it was always so diluted .my colleague threw hers away because it was so fraustrating . I finally removed the sponge and can do a proper review. Thin spreadable, good coverage, natural looking skin, stays on , never oxidise . Cons is that it is a little too oily for my combi skin hence making it not ideal for my bad undereye circles