Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

Don't believe the hype. This concealer only has a very light coverage, when I've heard multiple times it has a fuller coverage. It oxidises slightly, so many times I've ended up with orange undereyes with my purple dark circles still showing through. It creases a fair amount too. Despite the negatives, it still blends very well and works fine when I have a bit of a tan. There is a lot of product in this and it has lasted me a very long time. The sponge applicator didn't blend out the concealer very well so I ended up taking it off.

on 8/9/2018 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This concealer is good for brightening your under eyes, but not for covering zits or acne scars due to not enough coverage.

Personally, the best thing about this concealer is that it doesn't break my skin out. Plus, the price is good too. Would buy again.

on 8/9/2018 11:28:00 AM

This concealer is absolutely nothing to write home about. It has a very orange hue - a no-go for any person with even slightly paler skin. It also doesn't blend into skin easily, slides around and settles annoyingly into fine lines. It will draw attention to your problems, not conceal them.

on 5/23/2018 9:51:00 AM

pros:
- blends easily
- feels lightweight on the skin
- natural looking finish
- doesn't cling to dry patches too much

cons:
- not enough coverage for my dark circles, personally.
- the shade range y'all.. it's abysmal. i'm not even that fair, and yet the lightest shade is extremely dark and orange on me. this fact exclusively made the concealer absolutely unusable on my skin.
- the idea of putting the gross sponge tip applicator at the end of this is horrible. it's unhygienic and serves no purpose.

overall, i'd say it's a decent enough concealer if you are lucky enough to find your shade, but the fit me concealer worked better in every aspect for me, so if you want a maybelline concealer, i'd just go with that one.

on 4/27/2018 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I've heard so many good things about this product and so many people have sworn by it. BUT I dont know... I'm not seeing the miracles that this concealer brings to others. Maybe I haven't got too much experience with other concealers. (Maybe it's Maybelline haha ;) It's great but I reckon it's best used when the sponge is taken off. Much more sanitary! Also, I have the shade medium and light (I need to mix the two to get the right shade) and I think they need a larger shade range. It would also be great if they could come out with shades with more yellow undertones.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Didn't like this product mostly because it flashes back but also because the lightest colour was too dark for me and it creased into fine lines. Don't recomend it

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like it a lot but it takes foreverrrr for me to get a lot of product out. I would twist so many times. Anyways, it's perfect for cleaning up my brows AND concealing AND highlighting your face. A little does not go a long way for me tho

on 11/9/2017 8:27:00 PM

Amazing drug store undereye concealer! Perfect for everyday use, to make your undereyes look bright and concealed for the entire day. PROS: Lasts all day, dosent look cakey or streaky, blends well with foundation, easy to apply, great price, good shade range. CONS: the sponge applicator sometimes picks up a lot of foundation when trying to apply the concealer, I recommend using a brush or makeup sponge to blend it out.

This concealer would be damn expensive for a youngster(!!!) like me had I not gotten it when it was on half price.

My face had paled and my old Fit Me concealer was too dark for me. I decided to give Instant Age rewind a try.

This concealer is good at brightening my eyes and hiding my dark circles. However its coverage suits my lifestyle so that if I'm holding back on the make up on some days, it doesn't look cakey around my eyes. If I want more coverage, I go with combining it with foundation. It never gets patchy underneath my eyes either. However if you're looking for high coverage, this isn't for you.

However one major flaw is the packaging on this. The applicator seems pretty unhygienic, especially since the cap does have a tendency to fall off. Some dexterity is required to turn the head for more product. Since the brush/sponge(??) head is pretty big, you also have less control of where it goes (not to big a deal since it's not really high coverage or cakey as I said before)

I'll finish this one up but I'll be going back to Fit Me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
- Gives good coverage
- It blends super quick
- It looks like skin
- You only need a bit
Cons:
- The packaging is just weird and kind of annoying

BTW: This is soo much better than the Maybelline fit me concealer. This one gives way more coverage and looks so much better on the skin!