OPI Wocka Wocka!

OPI Wocka Wocka!

4.6

on 10/12/2017 9:43:00 PM

This is a nice berry hue. Little frosted but not OTT. Two coats and voila , its this red vampish red with slight metallic coating. Almost looks like a red metallic car sheen! I was feeling a bit festive this Diwali season and with halloween around the corner .. this color felt so right! I love the lacquer finish and cant help admiring the light reflecting properties this shade has when I type at my office key board!! Its so polished, classy and professional!! This was the red I was looking and i was hooked when I saw another girl sporting a similar shade in Riyadh. The good thing about OPI is that they last without chipping a good 2 weeks!! The down side is that OPI still tests on animals. So sad!!! So I need a good dupe, you guys.. To all reviewers out there, pls recommend a good dupe, hopefully that`s a cruelty free brand..

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I wanted a nice red that wasn't too sparkly but had a bit of pep going on in it. I got this on sale, and I love love LOVE it! Two coats and the colour was a bit darker than I wanted but then I got used to it and it was really nice! Highly recommended.

on 1/20/2012 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a very special red. It reminds me of perfect red roses, yet it's not the slightest bit vampy. The color is a deep dark blue red, leaning towards a berry, but not quite there. It's hard to explain, but very pretty and extremely versatile. Shimmer is noticable but subtle (I usually dislike shimmers, but this one is nice).

I love red polishes and I haven't seen or worn anything like this before. I'm very happy with it. Usual Opi quality, opaque in two layers.

This is almost identical to the Burlesques' collections Let Me Entertain You.

Edited to clarify, the above poster is indeed correct, I got this colour confused with Meep Meep Meep. Sorry about that.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I originally bought this red because I wanted a colour for Christmas. I'd never really worn reds before so I didn't think I'd be wearing this other than for Christmas and Valentines Day. Boy was I wrong. This is a beautiful shade of red, very rich with a slight shimmer that isn't too over the top. Even without the top coat it has a nice shine. The consistency of this polish is flawless, it glides on and only takes 2 coats to become perfectly even and opaque. I'm so glad I bought this polish, I don't know why I didn't start wearing reds sooner!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This colour is definitely my favourite one from the Muppets OPI collection, I fell in love with it the moment I saw it! It's a great summery colour, so I'll definitely be wearing it this summer :D I seriously recommend this polish to you if you love bright, fun colours for spring and summer!

on 12/13/2011 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Of all the OPI Muppet Collection nail colors, this one stood out to me as the most beautiful of all. I bought the sampler pack with the 4 colors, but then I went back and bought a full bottle of the Wocka Wocka! because everything about it was perfect to me. It is a beautiful red- almost a burgundy, but not as deep. In the right light, the shine is incredible! I've received a few compliments on my pretty nail color, and I would have to agree. This is perfect for the Christmas season, or all year round when you feel like having red nails. I am not sure if this is my favorite red polish, or if OPI "The Show Must Go On" is, because both of them are so beautiful to me & perfect for the holidays.

I bought the 4 mini pack of the OPI Muppets colors and this is the only color that I actually liked once it was on! It's a goregous berry-red and it did not chip for a couple days.

on 11/23/2011 4:11:00 PM

I do not normally wear red polish but this is more of a berry. Very pretty and has a nice shimmer. Nice for the holidays.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've always been a fan of the Muppets growing up in 80's. I would watch the famous television program with my sister & we would excitedly look forward to the upcoming celebrity guest star each week. When OPI recently came out w/ their OPI Muppets Collection of twelve nail lacquers; I must admit my interest was peaked. I don't know if was b/c of the bit of nostalgia tugging on my coat sleeve or due to sheer female curiousty but I knew that I had to catch a glimpse of this new collection upon its release date. I did find initially that the always creative names that OPI patents for each of their lacquers just makes me want to purchase their lacquers more! I do feel that each bottle of OPI that I own is like its own very special piece of art between its packaging, shade, each individual creative name & the entire embodiment of the lacquer that brings it together so beautifully & so masterfully.
I wanted a new nail lacquer for the holidays, but I wanted something different this yr. I've always gone w/ the typical reds from OPI whether it was my usual cremes or if I went w/ a shimmer or metallic red that yr, but I've always typically went w/ red or French for the holiday season. I wanted something different this yr, but yet still had a very holiday feel to it still. I found that completely w/ OPI's WOCKA WOCKA!!! What a shade! What a lacquer! What a smooth application! It was a true dream! This shade can be worn all yr long, but it really is a beautiful holiday shade! I like a handful of OPI Muppet nail lacquers from their collection, but WOCKA WOCKA is BY FAR their stand out shade! This shade is really something! PLEASE DON'T let the name dissuade you from purchasing b/c you'll truly be missing out on one spectacular nail lacquer! This lacquer may have a kooky yet whimsical name that only Muppets fans understand as the words "WOCKA WOCKA" is the signature phrase of Fozzie Bear. I would consider this shade a Bright Pinkish/Red Shimmer w/ gold undertones. This shade is very opaque as it only took two coats for full opacity. I wish I had stayed w/ only two coats, but I applied a third one & ended up w/ more of a cranberry shimmer as opposed to the bright, deep pinky/red shade I had initially created w/ the two initial coats I applied. I always apply my OPI Natural Nail Base Coat before I apply any polish. The deep cranberry shimmer shade I created w/ the three coats I applied was beautiful, but I just preferred the two coat look. It's all depends on the user's preference. This color is one that every girl should own & have in their collection. Although OPI has an extensive array of red & pink shades, I've yet to find a shade that's as beautiful & stunning on when applied as WOCKA WOCKA looks. I was pleasantly surprised. This shade is a much lighter version of OPI's Bastille My Heart, but if you're looking for a reference using OPI shades; the only nail lacquer of OPI's that I feel is even pigmented along the same lines & could be in the same family, but a few cousins away is OPI's Bastille My Heart from their Collection de France. These two shades are NOT duplicates in any way, shape or form, but they are the closest to each other in the shade family. I love Bastille My Heart so much that I did a review on that shade as well. Although both shades are in the same family for similar pigmented shades, they're certainly different enough that they're both so beautiful that both should be a part of every girl's collection. I would purchase this shade again as I find this shade to be the perfect holiday, party, or anytime shade! Love, love, love it! WOCKA WOCKA = WINNER

Popular Polishes