Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Fusion Compact

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Fusion Compact

3.3

octinoxate (ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate) 5.99%. titanium dioxide .54%. boron nitride. mica. synthetic fluorphlogophite.silica.talc.cellulose.dimethiccone. trimethyl pentaphenyl. trisiloxane.hydrogenated polysobutene.neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate. phenoxythanol. acrylates/stearyl acrylate/dimethicone methacrylate copolymer. declyoxazolidinone. disostearyl malate.isopropyl titanium trisostearate.sodium dehydroacetate. caprylyl glycol. aluminum hydroxide. sodium lauroyl aspartate. aqua.zinc chloride.butylene glycol.bht. algin.acacia senegal gum. malva sylvestris (mallow) extract. carbomer. serine.sodium stearate.ateocollagen.zinc gluconate. sodium hyaluronate. sodium chloride

on 4/26/2015 7:28:00 PM

Nice everyday powder to even out skin tone. Matches my skin well and doesn't look like I'm wearing much Makeup. I prefer to use this on top of my liquid foundation rather than on its own. Nice and silky finish.

on 5/2/2012 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Yet another "no" to repurchasing from me. I an drawn towards Dior make up in general, but I can't get any of the foundations to work for me for one reason: they oxidise like nobody's business! The only one that doesn't, is the loose Nude Glow, which is divine. The Diorskin Forever powder foundation was unfortunately no exception, and although the result looks good for 15 minutes or so, after some time it turns into an hideous, orange shade. Also, I find the colours quite yellow, even 020, which is normally my perfect shade, is quite yellow in this powder. Otherwise, it's your typical run-of-the-mill powder foundation; quite light, buildable coverage, skinlike finish and it is also quite longlasting on my dry skin. If it just hadn't oxidised, I would probably repurchase. Now, I'll have to continue my search, and I suspect that either Kanebo or La Prairie will be the next one to try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I was out of my Hello Flawless by Benefit, so while in Sephora I was standing in a line up when this beautiful compact caught my eye. I have fair skin with lots of rosasea redness and scarring. I usually top my fd with a powder fd on top to achieve an even skin surface. I snatched it and it seemed to go very smoothly. Conveniently there was a Dior rep who quickly colormatched me. So I got this instead. First of all the packaging is gorgeous, you can proudly pull it out in public, it comes in a velvety pouch too, also you can buy refills online I believe (you kind of push out the pan). SPF 25,great for a powder fd. That's it for good staff.
The bad is ugly. The colormatch was good, but the color had a grey hue to it that made me look sick. I notice that with lots of SPF loaded powder FDs.
I keep using it for 2months, thinking that I was bad at applying my liquid foundation or bad primer, not enough moisturizer, too much moisturizer (I got creative as you can see). Until I switched this product for Laura Mercier version. Only then I had a reality check. This powder oxidized tremendously on my oily skin. I looked like a corpse. Thanks, I can achieve the same effect for cheap, without costing an arm and a leg. If you are on a tight budget try Dream Matt by Maybeline (awesome coverage, no caking at all, big flaw - clogging if used daily). Can afford to splurdge - Laura Mercier powder fd or MUFE Duo Mat.

on 12/19/2011 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think I have finally found my HG foundation. I love the updated (2011) Diorskin Forever Compact Foundation! I prefer mineral and powder foundations over liquids. I've tried soooo many powder foundations and none compare to this! It looks so natural. It is like it melds into the skin, like a second skin. I've never seen a powder foundation looking this natural before. It is not a full coverage foundation, but it is buildable. It blurs away all redness, my face looks more "alive and awake" when I use this. I use color 021 and it is perfect for my light warm toned skin. Yes, it is expensive but for me it is worth it. I am so happy that my search for the perfect foundation is finally over.