Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Fusion Compact

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Fusion Compact

3.5

octinoxate (ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate) 5.99%. titanium dioxide .54%. boron nitride. mica. synthetic fluorphlogophite.silica.talc.cellulose.dimethiccone. trimethyl pentaphenyl. trisiloxane.hydrogenated polysobutene.neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate. phenoxythanol. acrylates/stearyl acrylate/dimethicone methacrylate copolymer. declyoxazolidinone. disostearyl malate.isopropyl titanium trisostearate.sodium dehydroacetate. caprylyl glycol. aluminum hydroxide. sodium lauroyl aspartate. aqua.zinc chloride.butylene glycol.bht. algin.acacia senegal gum. malva sylvestris (mallow) extract. carbomer. serine.sodium stearate.ateocollagen.zinc gluconate. sodium hyaluronate. sodium chloride

This is my HG foundation. It leaves the skin velvety and natural looking. I only recommend this powder foundation to ladies that like minimal natural looking coverage. If you have lots of imperfections it will not cover them.

on 1/5/2014 2:58:00 PM

I have skin that can be difficult, overly oily in certain areas and dry in others. It didnt get that way until I was over 30. This powder did not sit well, I felt it looked cakey if you tried to build it. I used with and without a primer and I'd get the same result. I ended up trying and returning a few others. If you have rather difficult skin like me I'd suggest the MUFE Pro Finish pressed powder- they have a ton of colors and it wears perfectly!