Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Fusion Compact

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Fusion Compact

1.0

1 review

octinoxate (ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate) 5.99%. titanium dioxide .54%. boron nitride. mica. synthetic fluorphlogophite.silica.talc.cellulose.dimethiccone. trimethyl pentaphenyl. trisiloxane.hydrogenated polysobutene.neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate. phenoxythanol. acrylates/stearyl acrylate/dimethicone methacrylate copolymer. declyoxazolidinone. disostearyl malate.isopropyl titanium trisostearate.sodium dehydroacetate. caprylyl glycol. aluminum hydroxide. sodium lauroyl aspartate. aqua.zinc chloride.butylene glycol.bht. algin.acacia senegal gum. malva sylvestris (mallow) extract. carbomer. serine.sodium stearate.ateocollagen.zinc gluconate. sodium hyaluronate. sodium chloride

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Aye caramba, I should know better than to make an impulse buy without consulting MUA first.

I picked this up because I was feeling the need for some retail therapy. Big mistake. I broke out overnight after using this compact foundation for the first time. To be fair, the color match was perfecto on me and the reason I pulled the trigger.

Once I got it home I realized the finish was meh at best and needed several layers to build to medium coverage. Upon rising the morning after my first wear I spotted clogs. I was a bit concerned but decided to try it again just to make certain it was the product. Today I woke up with 3 pimples all in non-break out areas.

Back to Sephora it went.