Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Fusion Compact

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Fusion Compact

2.7

octinoxate (ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate) 5.99%. titanium dioxide .54%. boron nitride. mica. synthetic fluorphlogophite.silica.talc.cellulose.dimethiccone. trimethyl pentaphenyl. trisiloxane.hydrogenated polysobutene.neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate. phenoxythanol. acrylates/stearyl acrylate/dimethicone methacrylate copolymer. declyoxazolidinone. disostearyl malate.isopropyl titanium trisostearate.sodium dehydroacetate. caprylyl glycol. aluminum hydroxide. sodium lauroyl aspartate. aqua.zinc chloride.butylene glycol.bht. algin.acacia senegal gum. malva sylvestris (mallow) extract. carbomer. serine.sodium stearate.ateocollagen.zinc gluconate. sodium hyaluronate. sodium chloride

on 11/6/2012 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this after having a losing battle with drugstore powder foundations-- they almost all break me out (or just suck). The Nordstrom Dior makeup counter recommended it to me and I bought it without checking MUA first... big mistake. I saw the good reviews for the old version on here after purchasing and was excited about using it; however, no matter how I applied the product to my face (sponge, brush, with different moisturizers and sunscreens) it ended up looking disgusting after only a few hours. Any amount of dryness in my combination/oily skin was magnified and the only way to fix it was to take off all my makeup and start over. Definite ick and this will be returned ASAP.

PROS:
Color match was great for my very fair, neutral skin tone; didn't break me out

CONS:
Made dry patches very noticeable; gathered in pores; looked like a clay mask on top of my skin.

Do not buy this...seriously.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is my second compact of this powder. It covers well, it helps my oily skin stay a little matte, its not cakey or dry looking on the skin, the colors are good AND it doesnt break me out EVER. It even has a sunscreen. I have tried many other powder foundations, this is the best for my oily skin that loves to break out. Its wonderful stuff, give it a try.

on 11/29/2011 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Sooooo..............................

This looked amazing in the store, the packaging is so beautiful and the color is a perfect match.

So I bought this on the spot!

However, I am having so much trouble trying to figure out how to apply this!!

I have tried everything but it just sits on top of my skin and gets stuck in my eyebrows. It does get better when the powder melts in 30min. or some but then my face just looks oily.

The other day I put this on but it looked SO powdery and there was very little coverage so I tried putting my Chanel compact on top that made things worse.

Then I sprayed ALOT of MAC's Fix+ and buffed this on with my MAC 187 brush and then my face did appear flawless.

HOWEVER, I now know that this breaks my out bad and I feel as if my face if drowning in silicones when wearing this, like my skin can't breathe....