Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Fusion Compact

Filtered by age: 25-29
Dior Diorskin Forever Flawless Fusion Compact

3.9

octinoxate (ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate) 5.99%. titanium dioxide .54%. boron nitride. mica. synthetic fluorphlogophite.silica.talc.cellulose.dimethiccone. trimethyl pentaphenyl. trisiloxane.hydrogenated polysobutene.neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate. phenoxythanol. acrylates/stearyl acrylate/dimethicone methacrylate copolymer. declyoxazolidinone. disostearyl malate.isopropyl titanium trisostearate.sodium dehydroacetate. caprylyl glycol. aluminum hydroxide. sodium lauroyl aspartate. aqua.zinc chloride.butylene glycol.bht. algin.acacia senegal gum. malva sylvestris (mallow) extract. carbomer. serine.sodium stearate.ateocollagen.zinc gluconate. sodium hyaluronate. sodium chloride

on 5/5/2016 9:48:00 AM

Silky smooth powder. Great for touchups or instead of liqud foundtion.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my go to powder I have been using it for a couple of years now. I use it on top of the Diorskin forever liquid foundation and it's the best I have ever used. I'm very pale and the 010 is perfect for my pale (with slight yellow under tones) skin although I think it would be just as lovely on someone with pink undertones. I wouldn't use it alone as it doesn't have as much coverage as I like although the texture and colour is lovely It's great for touch ups on the go. It is very long lasting and is a staple in my make up bag. I read in another review that you can use it with a damp beauty blender and then it gives more of a foundation coverage. I must try this. Also the compact itself is beautiful and refillable.

on 12/16/2015 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I don't really like liquid foundations and usually use middle/full coverage powders.
Diorskin forever is my favorite powder considering texture and coverage. Powder has creamy texture, gives full or medium coverage but it doesn't look cakey.
The only negative thing - too pichy shades. I am MAC NC30 with true yellow undertone.
#30 in Diorskin Forever looked more or less OK in winter but too light and pink in summer, #40 looked too orange and #21 too light.

So, that's not a best choice for me now. If I had neutral undertone, I would definitely bought that product again. Currently, I can only recommend it to my friends.

I thought that this product was of good quality but it made my nose look very dry and made my nose look like it had dry patches. Also, my Clinique bronzer wouldn't go on at all. I have no idea why.. perhaps the powder is resistant to the Clinique bronzer? Maybe it's because the Dior foundation is so matte that it wouldn't allow the powder bronzer to settle in. Also, the powder foundation didn't last as long as I thought it would have, compared to it's price point. I hit pan on it, in less than a month. OTHER than that, it's an amazing product. It's definitely a lot better than MAC foundations (which makes you look either cakey or oily around the T-zone - I felt.) Also, I felt that this foundation was better than the Chanel Aqualumiere liquid foundation, which made my nose very oily, just after 3 hours (Maybe because it was a liquid foundation though.). Chanel VS Dior, just letting you guys know.

on 5/12/2012 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the WORST powder foundation I've ever used! It was heavy, CAKEY, and powdery! It sunk into every pore and made me look like I had dry, jaundiced, OLD skin. I used to use the older formulation of this product and it was WORLDS better than this garbage. Thank God I got it at Macy's... took it back and exchanged it for Diorskin Nude liquid. Much better. Don't waste your money!

I was sent a sample size of this compact when I ordered a bunch of other makeup online. And it sat in my drawer for the longest time until recently when I finally decided to try it out. I was quite pleasantly surprised! Usually, I have a really hard time finding the perfect foundation shade because I'm very fair skin Asian but I have neutral (slightly cool leaning) undertone. NC20 is way too yellow for me and NW20 is too pink. Usually, I just mix NW15 and NC20 together. Anyway, back to this product. I love it because it's the perfect shade for me. It's really by far the best match I've found for my skin and funny how it was just a lucky match because I first got it in sample form. I'm #20 in Diorskin Forever and it really looks like my natural skin color. The only downside about this is that it does show the dry patches I tend to have around my nose during winter. But then again, powder foundation tends to be drier than liquid foundations. I know a lot of girls find the shade range quite limiting but for me it's perfect. I'm really glad I've found my match and I'm gonna try the liquid foundation next.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

ETA on 12/16: While I still love this compact, I have switched shades and now wear Ivory 010.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this compact could be my holy grail! (For now, I'm done searching because I'm so freaking happy with the quality of this product, but I may be tempted to try Dior's Nude Natural Glow in the future...) I believe this to be a 5-star foundation in a 4-star compact. I use the Forever Flawless powder for touch-ups over DiorSkin Nude, or for days when I need to get out of the door quickly and need my foundation to be applied super quick. The powder is the most luxurious I've tried; I actually like this better than Chanel's offerings, and I'm a huge fan of all things Chanel! The texture is soft and almost creamy, and I feel as if I'm wearing nothing on my skin. It's very buildable and blendable as well. I have mild to moderate rosacea, and this makeup doesn't irritate my skin at all. I feel the color of the powder is an exact match for DiorSkin Nude; I wear Cameo 022 in both.

Back to my minor complaint about the packaging: At first, I loved the compact that the powder is housed in. It's sleek and beautiful, and feels quite substantial in the hand. The magnetic closure and mirror within make it feel very luxurious. However, after carrying this compact in my handbag for three days, a horizontal crack appeared across the top. I'm not sure if this is a flaw with the powder itself; rather, I suspect it has something to do with the design of the compact. Maybe I simply threw down my bag too hard one day, but I've never had this problem with a brand new powder before! It's a bit annoying, but the powder is so gorgeous and high quality, that I will definitely repurchase again!