Coffee Eyepencil

package quality

price range

Reviews

16 years ago

Nice everyday, dark brown pencil. This wears well, especially if used over the right primers (oily lids here!). Tends to smudge or fade a little over time. Not a HG, but somewhat of a staple for me.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinOther

16 years ago

I love this liner...its a nice true brown. The texture is smooth and never drags. Its a HG for me and I will buy it again and again.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairRed

EyesBlue

16 years ago

great pencil liner...i use it everyday. its just the right color i was looking for, not too dark, not too dark. stays on well, even on the inside lid. great buy! ;)

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

3.0

17 years ago

its a basic dark brown. I dont use it as a eyeliner though....but as an eyebrow pencil...its defines my eyebrows great!

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinCombination

17 years ago

i dont really use this as a EYELINER.....(i wear black) but i do use it for my brow as a brow pencil.....now that i have black hair.....i use it cause its an intense brown...no...

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

17 years ago

I usually only wear brown eyeliner, and this is by far the best one I've ever used. It's a great staple, a nice dark brown.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

EyesGreen

17 years ago

I am a brown liner kind of gal, at least on a day to day basis. This is one of my staples. It's a dark brown, and I smudge with shadow to set it as it's a touch on the greasy side. I still prefer...

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

17 years ago

A very nice deep brown pencil. Goes on creamy and smooth and can last for hours if I put only a touch on and smear it. Great for day wear.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

EyesBlue

17 years ago

This is a sultry, dark brown pencil. I love lining the inside rim of my eyes with this- it doesn't smudge like the eye kohls have a tendency to.

About reviewer (1979 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

17 years ago

This is your dependable basic brown - somewhat warm and very deep. It's a good quality pencil that sharpens easily and goes on perfectly. I've had pencils that stay on better but this is acceptable.

About reviewer (419 reviews)

Age