TopShop Powder Blush - All Shades

3.0

CONTAINS GLUTEN (DEXTRIN PALMITATE): Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Mica, Polyethylene, Nylon-12, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bht, Dextrin Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Laureth-4, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract; May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this in "Powdered" which is a bright, hot pink that is shimmer and sparkly free. The color payoff is good, which means you need to be very careful with your application of this to not look like a clown. Also, I find that upon application, the color shows up a little darker/redder than it looks in the pan, or on the back of my hand when I swatch it with my finger. I don't know if it's just me, but I've also noticed this with some MAC blushes as well. I'm going to play around with this a little more so that I can get it to look how I want. Im about an NC42 for reference.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I got a couple of these, and one is better quality than the other. "POP" is a sheer bright coral with a matte finish. It brightens my skin and is pretty in summer. Goes on smooth, and does not highlight wrinkles or pores. Lasts well.

The other one, "POWDERED", is a sheer bright blue-toned bubble gum pink, for a "just-in-from-the-cold" winter glow. This one goes on patchy and makes my skin look dry and blotchy, no matter what brush I use. This one went in the trash.

I won't buy again because Topshop keep putting out products and shades in limited quantities and the quality of the products are inconsistent (I brought liners, mascaras, eyeshadows, lips ect). To be hit and miss and a small amount for a relatively high price its not worth trying out something new again. If you do find a few new favorite product and try to reorder even the next month they are often sold out never to return. It really is pointless to further think about this brand.