Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Concentrate

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Concentrate
Midnight Recovery Eye ConcentrateMidnight Recovery Eye Concentrate

3.6

Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed/Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/ Jojoba Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Alcohol Denat., Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavender Oil, Adenosine, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citronellol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Sclareolide, Rosa SPP/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract

on 1/17/2018 2:26:00 AM

Absolutely terrible. I went on doggedly trying to use it, at least at night, then i gave up and threw it away. I burned my eyes so badly that I couldn’t keep my eyes open. In the evening i always read a little and i had to stop because my eyes were watering and hurting so much. Wrinkles? Lines? This just created a white “veil” on my skin that i had to scrup away. Seriuosly bad for me.

on 5/28/2017 5:03:00 PM

Just average. Love the tube, just the right amount of thickness to wear under moisturizer with SPF. Food slip, no tugging when applying. But alas no groundbreaking effect.

on 5/5/2017 7:22:00 PM

It's not an amazing product, but I like it.

+ The eye area feels softer and moisturized in the morning
+ The smell is pleasant
+ Good packaging
+ A little goes a long way
+ Affordable

- No improvement of lines after several months of usage

For two years I've been using the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye as my eye cream, morning and night time.

The cream consistency is not thick nor too runny, it does a great job keeping my under eye area moisturised and hydrated.

It has a calming scent, quite like Lavender, not at all overwhelming. I have never had any redness / irritation from this cream, which is a plus for my sensitive skin.

Regarding dark circles, I've noticed my eyes are less puffy and aren't as dark as they used to be. However I think this mostly also due to my bedtime routine. I'm making sure to get at least 7-8 hours sleep, and I'm sticking to the same bedtime every night, even on weekends (when I'm not going out!). Also I try to stay away from my phone/computer at least an hour before I'm off to bed. I feel doing a consistent routine like this has helped to reduce puffy bags and the dark circles under my eyes. Mentally I feel better too ...

The only downside to this cream is that it has recently increased in price, however one tube of this using morning and night time has lasted for about 3 - 4 months.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I received a sample of this & I couldn't bring myself to use it under my eyes because it smells so bad. And the smell lingers. I don't like fragranced or in this case mixed oils creams on my face because they irritate my eyes & nose. This one's just yucko! There are few ingredients in this, but the second to the last is denatured alcohol.

on 9/25/2016 10:38:00 PM

Needed an eye cream since I'm in my 20s and my dark circles were driving me nuts. Went into Kiehl's as I liked their one serum (for pore-tightening) and was recommended this. I've been using this for about 3 months and can say that it does hydrate my under eyes which makes them really smooth and my dark circles are a bit lighter. You're never going to get rid of dark circles with creams unless you do some laser but this helps just plump the skin a bit more so it's not so obvious. I got a good sample of this and I'm almost finished, I went on the site to see the price and nearly died - it's just wayyyy to damn expensive. That is basically the only con I have with this product.

on 8/17/2016 5:55:00 AM

I used a generous sample of this up, and have to say that it feels very creamy and rich, though not as rich as the Kiehl´s Avocado eyecream. Although I didn´t notice a big difference in my fine lines, my skin felt properly moisturized and I didn´t notice any negative effects. I don´t think I would buy a full size, because for the price it didn´t wow me enough.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Got this as a sample and it makes me tear up. It stings and it was hard to open my eyes in the morning.

on 7/20/2016 6:26:00 PM

I got this last Christmas I was so excited. I had heard so much about this cream. Now over 6 months later with consistent use I still haven't seen any result what so ever. And it actually dried my under eye area out. I have never tried any other products that did that with my combination-oily skin :(

on 7/27/2016 5:31:00 AM

I only keep using this because I don't like the feeling of throwing money out the window.. It does absolutely NOTHING. I could use any day cream under my eyes and it would do the job. I'm realistic: Even though it promises miracles such as reducing dark circles and fine lines, I didn't expect too much. But I must say that I was expecting that it did something. At least help my concealer in setting in place and not looking dry.. I tried my friend's "Eye Alert" (also Kiehl's).. It was definitely better. You could actually feel it cool down the puffiness under your eyes.. The consistence was more as a primer (but still creamy) under the eye which was great for my fine lines. I would stick with this one if I haven't found another alternative when I run out of this one.. Waste of money!!