BeneFit Cosmetics Hervana

BeneFit Cosmetics Hervana

4.2

on 5/14/2017 6:32:00 PM

As much as this product looks so pretty in the packaging, the colour payoff is not great unless you are really fair. I have fair-medium complexion and it doesn't show too much on my skin.

on 12/15/2016 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The color is suited for fair, fair-medium and cool tone. It will give you a natural blush look. This is not highly pigmented but long wearing even if your skin is acidic like mine.

This is my favorite item from Benefit Cosmetics and I've been using this for the past two years now but I will switch to Rockateur once I finished it because I just wanted to try the other shade. It's a bit expensive but definitely worth the price because the box goes a long way, I have mine for a year now in an everyday.

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

A SA at Ulta put this on me when she w, . .as trying a powder foundation on me. I said I don't usually wear blush. Blah, blah. I liked it. I bought it, I wear it. I'm old and pale and it makes me look less corpse-like. The End

on 8/27/2016 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush.. It's pigmented but not overpowering. It's very smooth on the skin and also blur pores. I quite like the brush, it fits perfectly on the cheek. But the packaging is terrible. Let me start from the mirror. What mirror?! It was tiny and you can barely view half if your face in this mirror. I also dont find the cardboard box is not water-proof. I love this product but sadly I would not repurchase it or any of Benefit's fabulous blushes until they do something about their packaging

This is a really great blush! It has just the right amount of pigmentation, a super smooth consistency, and a great smell. It looks really great on pale skin, and it has lots of diverse purposes. I use this as a blush alone, but I also use a very small amount as a blush topper for some of my cream products. It feels really great on my skin, and the packaging is super durable. I apply it with a Sonia Kashuk kabuki brush, and it works really well. I think this blush is really great gem in the Benefit collection, and I will repurchase.

on 12/14/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you're a light skinned, cool toned girl like me, you need to try this blush! The colors swirled together creates a beautiful cool toned pink. It brightens my face and gives my cheeks just enough oomph to look healthy without being over the top. Yes, this blush is pricey but it lasts a long time and is great quality. Highly recommend!

Expensive product for what it is. Gives a great natural look if used lightly beware of using too much at once, it is very pigmented! Beautiful colour and surprisingly smells great! I am fairly pale skinned so it adds colour and gives it a bit of life to my face!

Comes with a good quality brush if you don't own your own. Don't regret buying because it is a lovely product but wouldn't buy again because of the price.

i was initially doubtful of it but the SA strongly recommended it. I felt it was too cool for me because i'm warm toned but it actually looks rather pretty on my skin, but you need a light hand on it as it's super pigmented.

i think it tends to oxidize? on my skin as the day goes...? at the end of the day i look almost red. does it happen to anyone else?

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

If you are fair and cool toned, you should try this blush.

I initially thought it might be more purple/plum colored, but it's a cool pink. It is so natural looking, when I do a sheer application of color on the apples of my cheeks. It adds a nice warmth to my cool toned skin, and really gives me a nice healthy look. I have been reaching for it 3-4x a week - quickly became one of my favorites.

It goes on quite sheer, but is actually quite build-able on fair skin. I use the real techniques blush brush, and it works nicely to pick up color. The brush that comes with it is not so great for blush, but I love it for contouring.

In the box, you see shimmer in the shades, but it is quite fine particles, because it is not so detectable when it's on your face. Wear time is pretty good. (not the best I've tried, but def not the worst)

The packaging is slightly bulky - but fits nicely into my makeup storage and travel cases though. The box is actually smaller than it looks in photos. I love that it has a mirror.

It does have a scent. Like a slight floral/vanilla scent - but I only smell it when I smell the box. I rarely smell the scent when the product is on my face. Although, I think I would prefer if they removed the scent completely.

I have read that the product quality is quite a bit less if you purchase the holiday sets though.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I can't explain how much I absolutely love this blusher! I bought it for £24 at John Lewis after doing a bit of research into which benefit blush would be best on my pale skin. Some days, my skin looks really dull and tired, so I normally just put on a bit of BB Cream, powder and put this on to the apples of my cheeks. It instantly adds a lovely rosy glow to my skin, and isn't overpowering. It's not hugely pigmented, but I think it's just the right amount for me. I use the brush that it came with, because I've used a contour brush and blush brush and I find they don't pick up enough of the product. A quick sweep of Hervana on your cheeks and you're away to go! Instant rosiness!

I will definitely repurchase this. I've had it for 9 months, I still have plenty left despite using it every day!

Well done Benefit! xx