Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-400, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, BHT, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Lauric Acid, Methylparaben, PEG-32, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-52, Propylparaben, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Stearic Acid

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Been using this for years now, i feel my skin is super clean after washing with this. I don't use any cream at night after washing my face but doesn't make my skin dry. I guess the hyaluronic acid in it does its miracle.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I use made in japan product bcoz its gave me different result with the same product made in indonesia. Made in japan, make my face clean and hydrate. Love it!

To Read all 23 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/28/2016 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

5 stars for overall, 5 for packaging, 5 for price. I would love this, if I used foaming cleansers - unfortunately I use the oil cleansing method and don't forsee me moving back to anything else.

Let me explain.

I got this excellent little gem in a pack with a few other Hada-Labo Hyaluronic goodies. I bought the set because I wanted to try the emulsion and I could use a travel size of the Hyaluronic Lotion (please see my review for this, it's my fav!). Before I'd even received the set in the post I'd mentally written this product off, because I just don't use foaming cleansers.

In my experience, foaming cleansers (or gels, or milks, or creams, etc) are all just too harsh for my skin. I think I've been doing the oil cleansing method for too long - I absolutely can't stand that "clean" feeling anymore, and I think it's just a habit for me now.

However, I gave this a go for two weeks to see if there was a possible spot for it in my routine.

Damn, I wish I'd known about this product sooner!

This foaming cleanser gives you a proper thick, rich whip if you work it between your hands before applying. You only need a pea-sized amount for a good clean. This means that you get an ultra-gentle clean that does not disturb your skin too much.

It does not smell like anything, and rinses off cleanly. My skin feels comfortable, without tightness. I don't know if it would work to remove makeup, I suspect it wouldn't and would recommend you use oil or a remover before you use this.

Honestly, this is the best foaming cleanser I've ever tried, and it is so cheap! After the two weeks though I was really missing my oil cleansing routine, so I went back to that.

I passed on the rest of the bottle to my sister, who is annoyed I gave her something she loves that she can't just get from the grocery store! Hahaha!

Anyway, definitely thumbs up from me if you're in the market for a foaming cleanser.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been loving this product for over 2 years now !
Personally I have eczema on my face which would often flare up with other face wash however when i first tried this , my face feels clean and not drying.

Though at times my face would feel tight after the wash.

I would suggest people to buy the sample wash first before getting the entire tube.
One tube would last me about 1- 1.5 month with 2 washes daily,

on 9/20/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I have extremely dry skin, this product was recommended for me to try because of that. It felt so creamy when I washed my face with it, but, my whole face ashed up afterwards ! My skin was all white, cracked, and ashy. It was a terrible experience, especially since this product is meant to hydrate your face with super hyaluronic acid. I will never recommend this product to people who have very dry skin

on 8/22/2015 8:16:00 AM

This is like my Holy Grail cleanser ever! Just like the other members here, I used to experience some slight tightness around my cheeks after using this for a while, but now I finally found a way to fix it: NEVER use a towel to dry your face after cleansing. Just softly pat your face dry with your fingers and palms, then proceed to the next step in your routine. 😊 It really makes dramatic difference when using this cleanser. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry skin/flakiness who needs a gentle non-irritating cleanser.

on 8/2/2015 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

it's called ultimate moisturizing face wash in my country but it has the same ingredients. i like this product very much. it cleans well and not drying at all. i think it's even better than my usual go-to face wash, the sebamed liquid face and body wash. too bad it only comes in a squeeze tube. not very convenient. but i'm definitely repurchasing it.

I've used this for 3 days and it leaves my skin feeling tight and dry. I spend around 1-2 minutes cleaning my face, could be due to over cleansing I guess. Overall I think this effectively cleans up a heavy makeup or oily skin but not for those who have dry/ combination skin. Will not repurchase it as there are better choices out there.
P.s. I'm also using Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic acid Lotion and milk.

on 4/14/2015 6:07:00 PM

This cleanser doesn't do much for me as far as being "super hydrating," it actually leaves me slightly dry (but not tight and itchy). You only need the tiniest amount, literally pea size like it says, as it lathers really well. It has a creamy consistency like niveas cleanser which I also like. There is also a slight fragrance free/chemical smell to it, but it's in no way obnoxious. Overall it's a decent cleanser, but I would not repurchase- it's nothing amazing.

on 3/14/2015 11:21:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Oh yes! I love this! It's so creamy and removes every trace of my oil cleanser, makeup and other debris leaving my face clean but not tight or dry. This has the consistency of shaving foam but much more elegant. Washing my face used to be something I just did, but now I actually look forward to it. The only thing that is a bother is that I have to order this online. I recently did a haul of items from this brand and I must say I am impressed. Love the packaging, I can't read a thing on it other than "made in Japan". Reminds me of my Deep Purple album. Silly review, but a great cleanser for my mature skin which has been suffering this winter due to miserable weather and ungodly cold temperatures. Fun stuff.