Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-400, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, BHT, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Lauric Acid, Methylparaben, PEG-32, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-52, Propylparaben, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Stearic Acid

It took me a while to find a good face wash that suits those with dehydrated or flaky skin. Here's a summary of its goods and bads.

What's Good?

What's Bad?
1. Cost more, Contains less

Full review, photos and product recommendation at http://bit.ly/2vhMAE1

on 6/22/2017 2:19:00 AM

Just bought this for the second time after trying to find something that suits my needs as perfectly. I did not succeed.

I use it in the morning, in the shower for washing my face. It does not make my skin dry, does not hurt my eyes (even if I sometimes rub some product on my eyelids!). The formula is perfect in the shower since it isn't runny and it lasts forever! I experiment on how little product I can use and still get a proper cleanse, and it's amazing!

I wouldn't use it for removing makeup, but as a morning face wash it is perfect!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Been using this for years now, i feel my skin is super clean after washing with this. I don't use any cream at night after washing my face but doesn't make my skin dry. I guess the hyaluronic acid in it does its miracle.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I use made in japan product bcoz its gave me different result with the same product made in indonesia. Made in japan, make my face clean and hydrate. Love it!

I have been using this for some time and i am on my 3rd tube. But i noticed that it was previously made in japan.. and my current tube is made in china. I felt that this formula makes my face more dry compared to the one that is made in japan :( and i dont know why lately when i swueeze it, there is always water coming out, even though i kept it properly in a closet..

Guess i need to find a new cleanser. Or go back to my trusty biore mild foaming cleanser (blue tube)...

on 6/10/2017 11:13:00 AM

This product is really gentle since it doesn't irritate my tretinoin-treated skin. In fact, when I first used this, I noticed my skin was so soft. It seems to calm down my redness and pimples too, so that's a plus. Also it doesn't break me out nor it does make my already oily skin more oily. Don't forget the price. In my country the 50gr tube costs me only $3!

on 2/28/2016 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

5 stars for overall, 5 for packaging, 5 for price. I would love this, if I used foaming cleansers - unfortunately I use the oil cleansing method and don't forsee me moving back to anything else.

Let me explain.

I got this excellent little gem in a pack with a few other Hada-Labo Hyaluronic goodies. I bought the set because I wanted to try the emulsion and I could use a travel size of the Hyaluronic Lotion (please see my review for this, it's my fav!). Before I'd even received the set in the post I'd mentally written this product off, because I just don't use foaming cleansers.

In my experience, foaming cleansers (or gels, or milks, or creams, etc) are all just too harsh for my skin. I think I've been doing the oil cleansing method for too long - I absolutely can't stand that "clean" feeling anymore, and I think it's just a habit for me now.

However, I gave this a go for two weeks to see if there was a possible spot for it in my routine.

Damn, I wish I'd known about this product sooner!

This foaming cleanser gives you a proper thick, rich whip if you work it between your hands before applying. You only need a pea-sized amount for a good clean. This means that you get an ultra-gentle clean that does not disturb your skin too much.

It does not smell like anything, and rinses off cleanly. My skin feels comfortable, without tightness. I don't know if it would work to remove makeup, I suspect it wouldn't and would recommend you use oil or a remover before you use this.

Honestly, this is the best foaming cleanser I've ever tried, and it is so cheap! After the two weeks though I was really missing my oil cleansing routine, so I went back to that.

I passed on the rest of the bottle to my sister, who is annoyed I gave her something she loves that she can't just get from the grocery store! Hahaha!

Anyway, definitely thumbs up from me if you're in the market for a foaming cleanser.

on 8/22/2015 8:16:00 AM

This is like my Holy Grail cleanser ever! Just like the other members here, I used to experience some slight tightness around my cheeks after using this for a while, but now I finally found a way to fix it: NEVER use a towel to dry your face after cleansing. Just softly pat your face dry with your fingers and palms, then proceed to the next step in your routine. 😊 It really makes dramatic difference when using this cleanser. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry skin/flakiness who needs a gentle non-irritating cleanser.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been loving this product for over 2 years now !
Personally I have eczema on my face which would often flare up with other face wash however when i first tried this , my face feels clean and not drying.

Though at times my face would feel tight after the wash.

I would suggest people to buy the sample wash first before getting the entire tube.
One tube would last me about 1- 1.5 month with 2 washes daily,

on 9/20/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I have extremely dry skin, this product was recommended for me to try because of that. It felt so creamy when I washed my face with it, but, my whole face ashed up afterwards ! My skin was all white, cracked, and ashy. It was a terrible experience, especially since this product is meant to hydrate your face with super hyaluronic acid. I will never recommend this product to people who have very dry skin