Priia Cosmetics- Pucker Upz Lip Infusions

Priia Cosmetics- Pucker Upz Lip Infusions

1 review

Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Apis Mellifera (Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelila) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Natural Flavor. Color Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Tin Oxide, Manganese Violet.

on 11/13/2011 6:39:00 PM

This is a GREAT natural lip product! It is a cross between a lip gloss, lip stick, and lip liner! It is very creamy, glides on beautifully to the lips, and has excellent staying-power and pigmentation. I LOVE how small it is too (height of an index finger and width of a pinky finger), so I can easily keep it in my pocket without it being noticeable. Since it is so moisturizing and has great color, I've found that I really don't need to carry around a chapstick or lip stick. Priia has an excellent selection of colors, my favorites are the Dragon Fruit (red with a touch of pink) and Reddy Set Red (beautiful deep red with a touch of brown). If you're not sure on the colors, Priia has a cool sample program available. :)
The customer service of this company is excellent, so if you have any questions, don't hesitant to contact them!
Link to Pucker Upz: http://www.priia.com/pucker_upz.html

EDIT (10/10/12): The formula and also the packaging has been changed. I didn't notice a huge difference in the formula (still works great), but am sad the packaging is now in a full size classic lipstick container. It's more classy looking, but I preferred the smaller dispenser for more discrete application and easier to carry/travel with. I still highly recommend this though!!