Joico Joico-Color Endure Shampoo

Joico Joico-Color Endure Shampoo

3.7

Water (Aqua) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Lauramide MEA , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin , Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Polyamide-2 , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Glycol Stearate , Disteareth-75 IPDI , Propylene Glycol , Panthenol , Amodimethicone , Sunflower-Seedamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate , Dimethicone PEG-7 Cocoate , Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate , Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol , Tetrasodium EDTA , PEG-6 Cocamide , Butylene Glycol , Citric Acid , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Fragrance

on 1/21/2016 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I like this shampoo. I was using L'oreal's Color Care for a while but I was getting sick of the smell of it. So, I went to a discount beauty store by me to find one that doesn't stink up my bathroom and came across this in their clearance aisle. It was half priced and the matching conditioner is free. This is the same place where I buy my OPI polishes. They also have the whole line of NYX and other brands that would be carried by Ulta, but at a discount.

The smell is clean and fresh. It is not overpowering. I use a lot of it because it doesn't suds well enough for my mid chin length hair. It cleans well enough. I don't know if it is keeping my color on longer but it sure beats smelling like a fruit salad every day.

The conditioner is useless. It is thin and it felt like I saranned wrapped my hair and it does not feel good. It weighed it down and felt greasy. Well, it was free and I can repurposed it for shaving my legs instead of throwing it out. I will buy the shampoo again as long as the store still stocks it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have lots of fine hair color treated with a demi perm gloss. My roots tend to be oily and the rest tends to be a little dry. Its a bit past my shoulders and without enough slip, quite tangly.

This shampoo smells great. Annnd thats about it. It didn't clean my hair at all. I'm not always looking for squeaky clean, but I swear my hair was greasier after using this. I tend to wash twice as well so how that happened, no idea. I can't speak for its color keeping properties. Maybe if one has bleached hair this would be okay or maybe dry roots? Dunno, but I will not repurchase.

Also didn't like the conditioner. Returning both today.

To Read all 15 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/20/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like how gentle this shampoo is but there is little to no lather so i have to use more shampoo then normal to get a clean hair and scalp. The scnt is light which is a real plus. over all this is a quality poduct. it is so gentle it is good for those hat shampoo daily.

on 7/31/2015 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Years ago, I tried Joico K-PAK and I liked it. Last year when one of the national chains had a liter sale, I picked this up. I felt like I had to re-learn to wash my hair. If I wasn't careful, I'd come out just as greasy as when I went in - maybe worse. It's like I had to make extra effort to get this product to do what I wanted and take serious time to make sure it was totally rinsed out. No other product at any price-point has ever behaved this way for me. It smells ok but that's about the only good thing I can say about it.

on 6/6/2015 11:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have baby fine hair that I color and perm and this shampoo is fabulous. The scent is fine, but what I love is the difference I can feel in my hair while I'm washing it. I usually buy at TJ Maxx where I can get the larger bottle for $15. Well worth it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Joico = happy hair! LOVE this shampoo! It smells like a fresh breeze blowing through an apple orchard on a summer day. Maybe even better! My hair is clean, fresh, easy to style, happy and super shiny after using this with the matching conditioner. Probably the best Joico offers, LOVE this line!!! It's hard to beat this stuff!

on 10/12/2013 4:21:00 PM

This review is for the Color Endure Sulfate-free shampoo in the red bottle. Works really well! While shampooing it doesn't *feel* like it is cleaning enough (not much suds) but my hair, which was oily and hadn't been washed in a week, certainly was clean but not stripped. My red-brown semi-perm color didn't wash out as much as usual either, so I tend to believe the "color endure" claim. The best shampoo for color I've tried, and in the mid-price range.

on 7/24/2013 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have the 1L bottle. Got this half price at 10$é Personally, I have to combine it with another shampoo so that it doesn't make my hair oily. I also only put some on the length of my hair and then rinse. It does give a lot of moisture to my hair and make it soft. But I'm still looking for the perfect shampoo.

on 1/30/2013 3:01:00 AM

I use this with the matching conditioner, together these products made my scalp itch. So sad. I usually have great results with joico products. I only used them twice so I am not sure about the color protection property. This shampoo made my roots flat. I do like how soft my hair felt, but other than that I am going to have to say no to repurchasing.

on 12/20/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this shampoo with the conditioner for a long time since I purchased the liter bottles from TJ Maxx. I'm almost through with the bottles and I'm not impressed. My hair never felt clean and it left it very limp. Even my hair's texture felt a little waxy after using this shampoo coupled with the conditioner. I even skipped all hair products in case they were building up on my hair and it made no difference. If I didn't have to wear my hair in a bun everyday because of work, I would have given up on this shampoo and conditioner long ago. At least you can't see how dull and limp it made my hair when it's pulled back. I usually wash my hair every few days to prevent fading and lessen damage, but with this stuff, I had to wash daily in order to keep my head from getting too oily. In other words, it doesn't clean well.

I do dye my brunette hair, red and I can say it does help prevent fading.

Popular Shampoos