Joico Color Endure Conditioner

Joico Color Endure Conditioner

3.8

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am one of those girls who has really taken the biscuit with my hair i have gone soooo far with colouring and bleaching i have seriously damaged my hair to the point i had to get so much chopped off and have no choice but to grow my natural hair out and i am not allowed to colour it again! I get a trim every 8 weeks! I have spent tons of money on products to repair my hair or make it feel less rough and damaged...i have tried high street expensive products and nothing seemed to work. I came across macadamia professional shampoo along side this joico color endure conditioner and its been 6 months i have given my hair a break and been using these sulphate free products with morrocon oil and finally i am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and wowww my hair is getting back to its normal state and shiny and strong. So ladies if u want to repair ur hair due to bleaching damage then sulphate free is ur best bet. :)

on 7/31/2015 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Years ago, I tried Joico K-PAK and I liked it. Last year when one of the national chains had a liter sale, I picked this up. It sucks. It doesn't do much to help with tangles or flyways. It wasn't until I sucked it up and went back to Pureology that I realized that it wasn't that my hair looked bad, it's that I had been using bad products. There were just too many bad hair days while I was using this. Good news is that I was able to use up the rest of the liter shaving my legs so it wasn't a total waste.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is by far my favorite line from Joico!<3 I LOVE this shampoo & conditioner! It smells like apples and feels so great lathering up, rinises clean, doesn't strip, smells AWESOME and preps and the conditioner is even better! Glides through hair, any tangles melt away, it smells great & rinses clean. After showering, the comb glides through like butter!!! Air dries great for curly days and blow dries and flat ironed hair turns out like a dream! Smooth, hydrated, great smelling, shiny, happy hair! I love this stuff!!! I also love the shape of the large bottles with the pump, they fit in great in the shower and aren't so bulky!

UGH this stuff smells so great and i was so excited when i bought it. I used this for a weekend and everyday i used it i would have the most residue left on my hair! It was like i had greasy product all in my hair or something. I would blowdry with no other products and it would just feel like sticky barbie hair. WORST conditioner i have ever tried.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I like this because it doesn't weigh my fine hair down. Added bonus, its sulphate free.
It is a light weight, medium consistency conditioner that rinses out well and makes my hair easy to detangle.
It has a light smell that doesn't linger (I prefer the smell to linger! Love the smell of freshly washed hair) and I seem to require a large amount for my hair (4-5 pumps). This is probably because I have highlights in my hair and therefore it's dry, but I have used other conditioners that require a lot less product to do the same thing.
I have to remark on the whole 'color endure' thing. No shampoo or conditioner has this power. The only one for color that truly works is purple shampoo for blondes. The only way to effectively preserve hair color , you have to wash your hair less. Only way.

I like the pump bottle. Very convenient.

Would purchase again but will continue to try new conditioners.
Would recommend to those with long, fine hair.
Would not recommend for overly dry hair.

on 8/18/2014 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a semi-great conditioner, and eventhough it's great, it's not the best I've ever tried. :-)

I love this product. It conditions my dry hair so well, but does not weight it down or leave it greasy feeling. I can actually get a brush through my hair while it is wet, when I use this conditioner.
It smells fruity and citrusy to me, almost. The scent rinses out fairly well and doesn't leave much scent behind if rinsed out properly. It is a nice thick consistency and spreads through the hair well. I didn't need to use a ton. Will purchase again for sure!

on 5/9/2013 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It's a pretty okay conditioner. Good for coloured hair. Not overly moisturizing. Leaves a bit of residue but nothing heavy. Untangles my hair pretty well, leaves it looking shiny and nice. I use this in conjunction with a weekly moisturizing treatment since my hair is naturally quite dry and curly. If you have normal, dyed hair and need a daily conditioner, this one is good.

The smell is very sweet and artificial, it can make me nauseous when it seeps into my pillowcase but I'm sensitive to some perfumes. I have multiple chemical sensitivities and this doesn't set them off in any other way.

Edit: Dropping the rating down a notch, if I use this conditioner regularly my hair tends to get overly greasy in less than 24 hours. This doesn't happen to me with the K-Pak Color Therapy or the Moisturizing conditioner. I have curly hair that dries out really quickly if I wash it too frequently. It's weird feeling like my scalp is coated and dirty in less than 2 days.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Saw this at TJ and thought I'd give it a try. Wow, it is amazing. Leaves my color treated hair conditioned, smooth and shiney without adding any weight or build up. So funny because my Mom has been telling me to try this for a long time but I never did until now. A really lovely product.