Too Faced glamour too go-dream edition

Too Faced glamour too go-dream edition

4.7

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Amazing value for money! I use this palette everyday and I'm in love with it! It has beautiful eyeshadows, great colours and pigmentation. I find they are the perfect combination to create both day and night looks. It's small so you can easily put it in your bag and also in your evening clutch. This palette has all you need: eyeshadows, bronzer, blush and lipgloss. I also think that the colours are suitable for pretty much every skin tone, they are so gorgeous! =)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My little sister got this for me for Christmas and I love it! The colors are all perfect for any occasion - there are some soft pinks and tans for every day, and some darker ones for at night. I also love the blush that comes with it, and the lip gloss is one of my favorites! And the best part is that it all comes in such pretty, and high quality packaging, and it's small enough to toss in my bag so I can touch up my make up (or use the lip gloss) wherever I go! I love it and would buy again or recommend to a friend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this palette. The colors are perfect for my fair, cool skin. I used it this morning before work and the result was a pretty, soft look. The bronzer and the glosses are also really nice. I can't think of one bad thing about this palette plus the packaging to too cute!

on 12/20/2011 12:29:00 AM

I like this one the best of all the to-go palettes, it has all the colors I need, and it's affordable.

on 12/11/2011 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I got this as something I could bring when I travel, because it has colors I use a lot, like purple, brown, dark silver, and black. You can make a variety of looks with this palette's eyeshadows. The eyeshadows actually aren't super pigmented, and you'll probably have to layer them a lot, but I love the colors for any look. Underneath there is a sparkly pink blush, a golden-y bronzer, and a pink gloss. The gloss smells delicious - like cotton candy! - but it's pretty sticky. I don't use blush often, so I don't have much to say about that. but i LOVE the bronzer - you can put it on your cheeks or all over for a golden glow! I use the bronzer in this palette every day and I bring it when i'm staying overnight somewhere.

on 11/11/2011 8:01:00 PM