Essie Cocktail Bling

Cocktail BlingCocktail BlingCocktail BlingEssie Cocktail Bling

4.7

on 7/26/2017 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Gorgeous cool toned grey with a hint of blue. Office appropriate, if that matters to you. Has a nice shine, even without a topcoat, and good formula for an Essie. I think it's a color that can be worn at any time of the year, even if you're a seasonal polish wearer. I especially like this cool color on a hot humid day. One of my favorite Essie's of all times and highly recommended.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love the color! It is a light bluish grey color that pulls purple in certain lightings. Great staying power! I bought the mini version and would definitely repurchase in full size if I can find it. I have yellow undertones and usually stick with warm tones. Cool tones usually wash me out but this looks so flattering on my nails! Absolutely love it!

on 7/30/2016 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful, versatile shade of grey with the usual Essie formula, which works great for me. Not much to be said here, I think this is worth having.

on 7/25/2016 2:44:00 PM

The PERFECT mix of blue and grey! From the Winter 2011 Collection, Essie's Cocktail Bling is a soft, medium/pale bluish-grey creme with a creme finish. The shade is unusual without being weird-looking. Borderline-conservative, but not boring at all. It looks beautiful on the nail, very flattering and perfect for year-round wear.

Excellent formula with this one too. Very smooth application and it was practically opaque in one coat (but I always use two).

I would definitely buy this one again. LOVE!!!

on 12/31/2015 5:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

love this colour so much! this is definitely one of, if not my favourite colour. The staying power is also amazing

on 3/28/2013 2:41:00 PM

It's a nice color and had no issues with applying, drying or chipping before day 5.

on 10/22/2012 1:19:00 PM

Gorgeous grey-blue colour. I find the durability of Essie polishes hit and miss, this colour lasted me 4 days with no chips (2 coats, no top coat). The brush is small but application is easy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this nail polish. It is so easy to apply. I absolutely love the colour - opaque within 2 coats. It also lasted quite a while,even though I tend to ruin my nail polish within minutes. And though the colour was released with the winter collection, I think this could be worn in other seasons. Really pretty, different, but not too out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Found this on clearance from the Wintter 2011 collection for 4 dollars! It's a blue-toned gray. I love the color, the application. Very different but the formula of the polish seems to be great quality. My Ma didn't care for the color but I think it's pretty unique.

on 2/27/2012 9:59:00 AM

This is a great soft grey with blue undertones on my NW15-20 skin. Were it not for the blue undertones this would be a great staple in my book but I can't wear it with all of my clothings. It's nice if you need a professional color but don't want to sport a sheer neutral. It's a creme finish and applies nicely.