Essie Cocktail Bling

Essie Cocktail Bling
Cocktail BlingCocktail BlingCocktail BlingEssie Cocktail Bling

4.7

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love the color! It is a light bluish grey color that pulls purple in certain lightings. Great staying power! I bought the mini version and would definitely repurchase in full size if I can find it. I have yellow undertones and usually stick with warm tones. Cool tones usually wash me out but this looks so flattering on my nails! Absolutely love it!

on 7/30/2016 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful, versatile shade of grey with the usual Essie formula, which works great for me. Not much to be said here, I think this is worth having.

on 7/25/2016 2:44:00 PM

The PERFECT mix of blue and grey! From the Winter 2011 Collection, Essie's Cocktail Bling is a soft, medium/pale bluish-grey creme with a creme finish. The shade is unusual without being weird-looking. Borderline-conservative, but not boring at all. It looks beautiful on the nail, very flattering and perfect for year-round wear.

Excellent formula with this one too. Very smooth application and it was practically opaque in one coat (but I always use two).

I would definitely buy this one again. LOVE!!!

on 12/31/2015 5:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

love this colour so much! this is definitely one of, if not my favourite colour. The staying power is also amazing

on 3/28/2013 2:41:00 PM

It's a nice color and had no issues with applying, drying or chipping before day 5.

on 10/22/2012 1:19:00 PM

Gorgeous grey-blue colour. I find the durability of Essie polishes hit and miss, this colour lasted me 4 days with no chips (2 coats, no top coat). The brush is small but application is easy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this nail polish. It is so easy to apply. I absolutely love the colour - opaque within 2 coats. It also lasted quite a while,even though I tend to ruin my nail polish within minutes. And though the colour was released with the winter collection, I think this could be worn in other seasons. Really pretty, different, but not too out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Found this on clearance from the Wintter 2011 collection for 4 dollars! It's a blue-toned gray. I love the color, the application. Very different but the formula of the polish seems to be great quality. My Ma didn't care for the color but I think it's pretty unique.

on 2/27/2012 9:59:00 AM

This is a great soft grey with blue undertones on my NW15-20 skin. Were it not for the blue undertones this would be a great staple in my book but I can't wear it with all of my clothings. It's nice if you need a professional color but don't want to sport a sheer neutral. It's a creme finish and applies nicely.

on 12/9/2011 1:42:00 PM

The application on this was as good as it gets-- and this is coming from a jaded NBer. The small Essie brush usually annoys me but this polish flowed from it so flawlessly it basically applied itself. I did two coats because that's how I roll but if I had been in a hurry, I could've done one.

The color is gorgeous as well. I'm taking a break from the holiday glitterbombs that have been inhabiting my nails as of late, but this still feels wintry & festive in it's own way. Grays are usually edgy but the softness of Cocktail Bling makes it feminine.

Even if the color doesn't appeal to you, you should probably get SOMETHING from this collection just for the formula. I have a couple of the other colors and they were incredibly easy to use as well.

Top Rated Nails