Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance
Foundation Primer RadianceFoundation Primer Radiance

3.8

(Aqua), Hydrogenated Didecene, Glycerin, Pvp, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Mica (Ci 77019), Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Glyceryl Isostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Boron Nitride, Squalane, Caprylyl Glycol, Oleth-25, Ceteth-25

on 3/29/2019 8:49:00 PM

I’ve been using this primer for 2 days now & can’t wait any longer to write up a review! It is AWSOME!! I’ve had the sample size of this primer for quite a while - got it from Sephora & was afraid of using it as my skin is super sensitive & acne-prone. I have to say that my skin loves this stuff - it feels very soft, absolutely no break-outs or irritation & my foundation has never looked so flawless!! I love it & wish I would have started using it a lot sooner - I had no idea how beneficial this is to your skin and overall make-up look. It’s hydrating but not overly so, my skin has a natural glow but it doesn’t look oily. My foundation stays in place, does not break-up and look faded. I will get the full size of this primer in the next few days, right now I can’t imagine living without it anymore :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This absorbs well without leaving a residue layer on your face, but is slightly sticky. I don’t really see the radiance to be honest.in fact it gave me not radiance, but an ugly shine around the nose. the other parts of my makeup looks dried up. And it does not prime very well as my makeup rubbed off around my nose area very quickly. this is a miss for me

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Unfortunately it's an other laura mercier fail
I appreciate the fact that its silicone free but that's the only pro I can give this product
It's a thick paste infuses with big chunk of glitter!!
The glitter are pooling in your pores making them huge
Awful product
If you want a good radiance base you can give the becca primer and the Charlotte tilbury one a try those are really good

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This primer is wonderful, but it is not the most hydrating at the same time. I think that if you have dry skin and want to find balance between glow and comfort, I would certainly mix it with a bit of moisturizer.

If you have dry-combination skin, then you might actually like this version more than something like Becca Backlight Filter, because it will set to a natural finish. This primer does not stay dewy on the skin.

This could be a good primer for someone living in a humid climate; I find that it extends the wear of my foundation and overall I would recommend it. If you want to see this primer in action, as well as read about other Laura Mercier bestsellers, check out my detailed review here (https://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/08/10/FullFaceOfLauraMercierBestsellers). Hope this helps!

on 7/8/2018 8:04:00 PM

I especially like this product as an under-eye concealer base. It gives just enough glow to add lightness to dark circles and helps most concealers to stay put. It is actually reasonable in price considering how much I use each day. Even though the expiration date may be passed by, it usually lasts me a good 2 years and even then still works well.

on 3/17/2018 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

The difficulty with illuminating primers, is that for people with combination (like me) or oily skin is that they can highlight problem areas e.g larger pores and oily t -zone. The Radiance Bronze which worked perfectly on my brown skin - no ashy silver undertone. A lightweight primer, which gave a good base for my make up. I was able to dab a little on top of make up to freshen up my look.

I tried this with Mac Studio fix powder foundation - and despite Studio fix being more matte in texture, it was clear that the radiance primer "lifted" it and gave my skin luminescence.

*update*
I've now used this for a month and after my initial positive review, I have changed my mind in its effectiveness for holding make up in place - it really doesn't last all that long but the illuminating effect does last

on 7/3/2017 5:17:00 PM

I have combo/oily skin and find this primer did nothing to make my foundation last and isn't that the whole point of a primer?? If anything it helped it to slide off. I felt I looked greasy from the moment I had finished my make up. I was hoping for a bit of a glow. I'd never tried a luminating primer before because I have oily skin but this was a sample in my birchbox. I expected to enjoy this product especially as it has a higher price point. I want to like it but I just can't. It's just been sitting in my make up drawer. Keep hoping it will magically become good but I just dont reach for it.
That said I imagine someone with dry skin night appreciate this but not for me.

Not kind on your T-zone at all. I have combo skin and really didn't know what to expect. I hoped it would be better than the Becca primer that was similar but was saddened by the fact that is was way worse. I do look very radiant but also very shiny and not like myself at all. I think it would be nice to use maybe as a subtle highlight on the cheekbone on a day where you are wearing little to no makeup but I'm not a fan at all!

I received a generous sample of this one and had high hopes. Unfortunately, this made my pores look huge, made me look paler (I'm an NC 25) and cooler, my nose looked extra shiny even on a winter's day and all in all I gained nothing from using this primer. Maybe I will use it up around my eyes to give a bit of luminosity bit for those with combination skin I'd rather stay away.

on 3/19/2016 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Not feeling the love that others do. My skin is mature, on the dry side, large pores...this felt too silconey under foundation, too gummy by itself. Too shiny by itself. I've used better, cheaper primers.