Beauty Without Cruelty Vitamin C Facial Cleanser with CoQ10

No Image

Not tested on animals

Purified water, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) water*, disodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycereth-7 cocoate, glycerin, tocopherol, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, panthenol, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract*, citrus aurantium (orange) blossom extract, ubiquinone (CoQ-10), anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract*, retinyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, allantoin, sodium PCA, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil*, citrus aurantium (sweet orange) oil*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil*.

on 7/10/2014 11:25:00 PM

Love!!! Lathers well, removes all traces of makeup, including eye makeup. And most importantly it has helped to significantly clear up my acne. Best skin I've had in years!

on 9/12/2013 3:21:00 PM

the BEST cleanser I've ever tried my skin is unbelievably flawless, I'm an esthetician and I've always struggled with my combination skin, this cleanser has totally changed my complexion. Even as your cleansing you can feel how soft your skin is becoming plus it has a pleasant smell.

on 11/8/2011 1:41:00 PM

I have very sensitive combination skin that is quite dry but prone to breakouts. Many cleansing products either worsen the dryness or lead to acne flare-ups. This cleanser is gentle, non-drying, doesn't cause breakouts, and removes makeup effectively. It is a gel that lathers up into a very nice foam when applied to wet skin. I lather it between wet hands and then apply it to my face with a light touch, for extra gentle application. I use this in the evenings to remove makeup and soothe my skin (in the morning, I use a salicylic acid cleanser to gently exfoliate). I love that this product allows me to do makeup removal and cleansing in one step, as this saves money and is gentler (less rubbing and irritation for my sensitive skin). With once daily use, the 8.5 oz bottle has lasted several months. I have used the Avalon Organics Vitamin C Cleanser, and I like this product much better -- Avalon was just too drying for me, and it didn't lather as well. I will definitely purchase this again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I finally found my HG cleanser. This cleanser is amazing! Removes all makeup, leaves skin clean, radiant, refreshed, and no redness or irritation for my sensitive skin.