MooGoo Acne Cleansing Cream

4.2

Purified Water, Olive Squalene, Apricot Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Capric Triglyceride, Sunflower Oil, MSM, Green Tea Extract, Resveratrol, Milk Protein, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Allantoin (Comfrey Active), Piroctone Olamine, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Vitamin E (Natural), Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Citric Acid (Fruit Acid pH Balancer), Apple Extract, Hope Extract, Vanilla Bean Extract.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I had a bad reaction to previous (day & night) moisturisers during PMS. This helped to sooth some angry pimples and in 2 weeks most of them were completely gone. The smaller ones shrunk nicely. It also helps with the dry patches from post-acne scars.The pump bottle is amazing. Very hygienic! The first time I pumped the product i was very scared. It was light murky brown. Like a very diluted milk tea. But thats how the product is supposed to be. I'm not sure about the smell. I don't know if it's the sulphur or other ingredients. It's weird, but fades very quickly.

As always with organic products, patch test first before purchase.

Pros:
- Helps to clear existing acne
- Doesn't break me out
- Safe ingredients
- Hygienic packaging
- Non-greasy
- Fast-absorbing
- No fragrance
- Hydrates skin
- Doesn't bleach clothing/bedsheets

Cons:
- Slightly pricier compared to other acne-fighting products
- Must be used within 6 months
- MooGoo is not available in many places

recommend to others? yes

This is the best face cream i've ever use. Not only the ingredients list is truly great and natural but it also have a pleasant smell and the texture of this cream is easy to absorb, very moisturizing and didnt cause any breakout. Amazing.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am sensitive to dairy products. In my food and on my skin.

This product does contain milk. A lot of their products don't (ironically) but this does. Now, when I applied this to my skin, it felt wonderful. All moustirized and stuff. Smelt delicious.

Then the tingling started.

Let's just say I had the worst breakout ever in my history. Never will I ever use this again. It has milk, and I should have reliased.

If you are not dairy sensitive, you may have better luck.

I work in a Pharmacy and recently I had a customer enquire about this product. Being acne prone myself I took an interest in this. I did a little research and decided to bite the bullet to buy a natural skin care product, which I never thought would work in my stubborn acne prone skin. I tend to suffer from acne scarring on my cheeks, clustered acne on my chin and cheeks and very oily skin.

Now, a bit of history. My sister also has very acne prone skin and I was lucky enough to also develop acne at 14 years old. I am now 21 and still suffer with it.

I have tried all the supermarket face washes, toners, moisturisers and even went as far as going on a prescribed cream from my doctor to help clear it up. And, of course, like many people experience, none of these products have given me the results I would like.

So, I thought I was just buying another cleanser that would end up in my 'useless' pile. I am now 10 days into using this product and I have seen such a difference in my skin. I use it morning and evening as the product suggests and I have noticed that my scarring has began to fade, the clusters of acne have significantly reduced and even my oily skin is nowhere as problematic as it was previously.

What I like about this product is that it doesn't use cheap bleaches as a skin clearing method, which is actually awful and can cause skin inflammation. I also like that it is a multipurpose product. It is a 'cleansing cream' that you massage into your skin without the need to wash off. It has antibacterial features which help to keep bacteria off you skin. The price point is also a nice addition, at $18.50 AU it's easy to justify spending a few dollars on this to test it yourself. The packaging is also very simplistic, however it is nice that instead of a classic tube you have a pump bottle with a cap.

I will continue to use this product as I have seen great improvement in the very short time of use. I am also thinking of changing my cheap acne scrub to the Moogoo oil cleansing method for oily skin as I have read great reviews about this product, especially when clearing acne.

I will say, there is only one downfall to this product which I have read in many reviews about it. Being that it is a thick cream that you leave on the skin it can cause some blemishes as your skin adjusts to the ingredients in the product. The blemishes a few reviews describe are 'under the surface pimples' which come up as lumps on the skin. I have experienced these blemishes twice since using this product, however, they vanished within a day. I think the key to any skincare regime is consistency.

I hope I have helped you to learn a bit more about this product and if you do decide to try it, I hope you see as good results as I did.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I wanted to try a moisturizer that helps with acne and came across the great reviews here. I bit the bullet and ordered it from Australia. It's contains No. 1: Squalene= olive oil! And high amounts of: apcricot kernel oil, grape seed oil, sunflower seed oil!!! These ingredients clog pores! And jojoba oil, which is the only ingredient that doesn't clog pores. It didn't help.

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this and good thing about it, it doesn't break me out. It also moisturizes my dry skin. The trick is to apply it on the skin while the skin's still wet and continue massaging the product onto your skin until it's somewhat absorbed. Love it

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was a highly recommended product when I had bad acne a few years ago. I spend a lot for it at a private supplier and they had a high mark up on it, yet I was so desperate for my acne to decrease I would have paid even more at the time. I liked the product but I wouldn't say I saw any acne reducing benefits. The cream was beautiful and it felt wonderful going on, but it didn't completely serve it's purpose half as well as far cheaper, easier to get products. May work for you but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I got a generous sample of this with a MooGoo order and found myself enjoying it. This 'cleansing' cream is hydrating yet not heavy/greasy/thick. It absorbs really well and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I haven't found it to clear all my spots but it doesn't cause any breakouts. A really nice product and great that it's all natural.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is by far the oddest acne produce I've ever used. I don't even recall how I happened to find their website. But, always being on the lookout for acne products I dived and ordered this. All the way from 'down under.' Australia. At first I thought it was a 'cleanser.' Its not. Its a lotion you apply after cleansing with a gentle cleanser. It helps find the bacteria that starts acne to develop. 2 days using, twice a day. I saw a difference. I am 53 and have battled acne for as long as I can remember. I have used prescription products, high end, low end, voodoo, home made concoctions, etc. Nothing worked. But this...I am shocked.

The company also sent me a travel size of the acne cleansing cream 'for a friend.' I kept it and used it first. I am about 4 weeks in and I am still using the travel size. Haven't used the regular size yet. You don't need much. It spreads easily and sinks in quickly. Does feel a tad greasy at first but then BAM it goes away. My cleansing routine is down to 3 products. Cleanser using a copycat clarisonic, MooGoo's acne cleansing cream, and eye cream. DONE! I am not including my SPF because I consider that as part of my cosmetic application. If I am not wearing makeup on a given day I will use spf on my face.

I was also sent a sample of their MSM cream which I recently started using around my eyes. Too soon to tell how its working. I say buy it if your struggling with acne.

LOVE this stuff. I had it for a while & hadn't really used it properly, then decided to and wow I'm glad I did. My skin has never looked better since going off the pill almost 2 years ago! I now have no pimples and any red marks/scarring are really starting to disappear!!! I'm only using it of a night time after cleansing with Neutrogena Deep clean. I also put a drop or two of rose hip oil in with it every second night. Will continue to use this! My skin feels and looks great which is an amazing feeling being 30 and finally having good skin again!