Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick 547B

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

love this lipstick color. will buy again

I don't know how.. this makes my skin and eyes bright so much!
Its a frost beige, with silver undetones. I recommend this better for cool toned girls.
Creamy, it last a long time W/o eating, and just amazing! give it a try, you can't go wrong because its very cheap and goof quality in my honest opinion.
love wet n wild products!

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

I LOVE this lipstick!! Wet 'n Wild 547B is the PERFECT nude to suit my fair complexion and feels light and moisturizing on. You can't beat it for 99 cents!!

This lipstick is very moisturizing. I Love how its a pretty natural shade. I have a few backups of this lipstick. It last for a good amount of time and is super cheap! It is an exact dupe for some of the higher end lipsticks!!! (:

HG! I have hyper pigmented lips (ha! you call THIS pigment?!!!) or so I am told. Therefore, I could never get a nude lip that looked decent because my lip color would blare through the nude lipstick color. It doesn't help that I am very pale and have odd, cool olive coloring. My coloring usually makes nude lip colors look orange on me...or grey (not a good look). This lip color ( 547B ) is the first successful nude lip I have been able to actually wear in public. Furthermore, I forgot about the lipstick and licked my lips nervously through a few hours of meetings and was shocked to discover the lipstick was still in place! I was only licking the inner margin of my lips and some must have worn off but you couldn't tell. I think the sheer frosty color happens to blend with my pigmented lips to form a nude version of MLBB. The frost somehow settles down to just look 'pale' pink rather than frosty pink. To my amazement, a woman I know with good taste in MU whispered to me that my lipstick was PERFECT and looked very natural. I FINALLY get to wear pale lips without being pronounced DOA! I paid 99 cents for this! My prior attempts at nude lip cost much more (MAC, Sephora, Cargo reverse lip liner covering lips, Joshua Tree lipstick layered on top=concealerish lips) HG! I bought a handful of backups because this lipstick is sheer and I can slap it on without worrying about staying perfectly along the lip margin - it STILL looks good. And a fistful of HG lipsticks costs about...oh...$5!!!). Now if I can only find WNW dupes for ALL my other staple lipsticks that cost $20 and up!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

547B looks like a light rose with gold shimmer in the tube, but it went on extremely light, almost a white frost on me, so it was a no-go on my lips. However it did work as a creme eyeshadow, appearing a muted peach, and looks rather elegant for simple eye looks. You could certainly buy cream eyeshadows for many times more than the cost of this lipstick.