Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 01

Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 01Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 01

4.3

on 12/11/2016 1:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I got the colour 30 and the pigment is quite nice but this lipstick gets everywhere! Definitely not long wearing and i am not going to be repurchasing. I suggest buying something a little more expensive that's really worth your money.

on 5/26/2016 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Pretty true-red lipstick! Unfortunately, I experience a lot of color transference with this lipstick. I have not tried setting it with powder, though. Received as an unwanted item from my sister. However, would not repurchase, as the colour doesn't go with the yellow undertones of my skin. I'm giving the lipstick a second lease of life by mixing it with other lipsticks.

on 1/27/2016 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

By far one of the best drugstore lipsticks ever. The formula is great and it is very long lasting. If you have dry lips I'd recommend to maybe use a balm before applying this because it can be a little bit drying, since it's a matte formula. The scent doesn't bother me and the packaging is quite nice and sleek, and it's pretty affordable too. Definitely one of my favourites, I lost mine and I had to repurchase immediately!
Also I'd say that it can be a dupe for MAC's Russian Red.

This is a very pretty true red lipstick! On my lips it definitely looks a little blue-toned, but when I swatch it on my hand it's a very true red. For such a good price, I needed a solid red lipstick shade for my cosplay, and chose this. I was quite pleased!

The color is beautiful and it applies smoothly, though it did dry out my lips within an hour so I usually apply lip balm or chapstick on my lips before applying.

It stayed on through talking, taking pictures, even eating and drinking, and I only had to reapply a few times throughout a 12 hour day!

This colour was a very vibrant and I love the over all finish. Although I don't like smell nor the taste. Still an amazing product for red lovers but I don't love red so that's why I wouldn't purchase again

on 8/25/2015 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My go to red lipstick! The color is just right, for me skin tone, and the formula is just right. It is moisturizing, smooth, and doesn't require surgeon-precise hands to apply. These lipsticks have a subtle yet really, really nice smell that isn't overbearing at all. You'll only really smell it when its being applied. Another bonus is that its really great quality. The exterior still looks brand new, nothing chipping and peeling. It also hasn't melted after being in my bag for a whole summer now. Its very affordable, and one of my favorite purchases yet.

on 8/20/2015 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is definitely the best mac dupe as far as lipstick goes.

Non creasing, moisturizing lipstick with high pigment and staying power. What more could you want from a lipstick?

You should buy this!

on 5/30/2015 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I love the way this color looks on my skin. It's a nice shade of red & works well with my WnW lippie cherry bomb! It's a great color that I always keep getting. I'll admit this is my only lippie by Kate Moss-Rimmel but I will try some more. It gives a great matte look that I've been looking for but don't want to pay $$$ for the high ends. This works well for me, I hope they never discontinue this brand

on 12/17/2014 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Pros: The product is a blue based red. It really complimented my fair skin and is appropriate for a more vintage inspired look. Cons: This lipstick is VERY drying. I find myself having to apply a balm after an hour because of how dry my lips get.

on 12/7/2014 12:38:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

The color is beautiful and it went on smoothly, however it dried out my lips A LOT. It's really affordable, so I'm not too put out that it didn't work. It might work ok if you constantly apply lip balm, but that seems like it would be a pain to constantly be putting on lip balm and reapplying the lipstick. If this formula doesn't dry out the lips, I definitely recommend this color because I think it would be flattering on many people.