Uploaded by Nazhuka

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/04/2014

Smells wonderful, looks good and moisturisers well. Bought this on impulse. I recommend to any one who wants a good moisturising product. It does seem to have the slightest pink tinge of colour to it as well which looks nice.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

Oct/04/2013

It's really moisturizing and gives off the nicest fragrance. My one peeve about this product is that it's rather glossy. Personally, I'm not a gloss-fan. Also, It can feel a little thick at times, but it does have a nice rich color to it

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jul/06/2013

Wonderful smell, taste and colour. Super moisturising texture reminds me of Revlons lip butter and the shade is what I hoped the revlon peach parfait would be without all the gold glitter. . EDIT - I am very allergic to this product, dry flaking lips and spots all around my lipline - guess this isn't me after all.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (500 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Apr/11/2013

Love this. Excellent product, packaging and price. I prefer the scent to the strawberry one. I now want one in the car, one in the bag and one at home! The fragrance reminds me of the Ralph Lauren perfume Ralph.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Feb/01/2013

I absolutely loooooooooooove this product, I have been wearing this everyday ever since I got, the colour is so pretty and it does not dry out my lips. This and the strawberry one are my all time favorites!!!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Nov/26/2012

This product is good yet affordable!! I really love it. I love the smell of it too. It does help with my dry lips, but it's not the most moisturizing lip treatment I've ever tried. But I always come back to this cause it's so affordable

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

fromluciaq

Nov/25/2012

Most delicious pink guava scent!!! It's super affordable ($2) and was the first lip balm to be sold out at my local pharmacy, and then it was out of stock for a year... The colour is a light reddish tint, gives a bit extra color to your lips if you don't wear lipcolor, although I think the strawberry lipbalm gives a better color. The moisturizing ability is decent.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesOther

3.0

Aug/25/2012

i thought i was going to rate this one quite high, but then i noticed that the smell was too strong! i mean i dont want to smell my lip product throughout the day. i also bought the cherry one, and clearly it is less disturbing me. its not a bad smell or anything but its quite artifical. other than that, i liked the shiny effect without visible sparkles and spf 10.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

Aug/23/2012

Now that I'm on Accutane (low dose of 20mg/day with approximately 5-6 more months to go), my lips dry out easily and they cry for moisture almost every single minute of the day. Pre-Accutane lip product favourites like Revlon Lip Butters, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses and even the pretty darn expensive (but worth it) Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick, do not cut it for me anymore. At the end of …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

fromvegovy

Jul/22/2012

I have naturally pigmented lips but this lip balm/gloss really livens it up by giving it the most prettiest flush! (If your lips are more grey undertoned, I recommend the Strawberry version)

PROS:
- Smell is divine!
- Nice flush of colour
- Lasts 3-4 hours (no food)

CONS:
- Shimmery (I'm not a big fan of shimmers)
- Sticky! (Try getting your …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium