Zotos Diamond Shine Shampoo for Color Treated Hair

No Image

3.3

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Stearate, Diamond Powder, Hydrolyzed Keratin, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-10, Silicone Quaternium-16, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, C11-15 Pareth-7, Citric Acid, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Undeceth-11, Undeceth-5, PPG-12-Buteth-16, Butyloctanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance/Parfum

on 9/4/2013 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

made my hair feel gritty and gross. Did not make my hair shine. made my hair dull and limp.

on 3/17/2013 12:30:00 AM

Bought this at Sallys on a 2/15 sale. I dye my hair a vibrant red and decided to try something new for a sulfate free product. I was quite happy with this product. Good lather, good smell, my hair feels silky smooth afterwards, and I do believe that I got some additional longevity for my hair color....maybe 2 weeks more. I would absolutely buy this again.

I found this shampoo to be wonderful-it does exactly what it claims: preserves my hair color;adds strength and shine; moisturizes and smells wonderful (somewhat fresh and apple-like). It does not leave my hair dry or greasy either; the texture of the shampoo white and creamy-it lathers and cleans thoroughly w/out stripping my hair colour. It is available at Sally's for about $8.99; I managed to find it a local salon on a whim for pretty much the same price. The price is good and quality amazing, IMO/IME. Will definitely be repurchasing. 5 Lippies :-)

Popular Shampoos